Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Milepost 22014

I currently have the 2013 edition of the Milepost. Planning a long trip through Canada and Alaska this summer (2014). Do I really need the 2014 edition also??

funpro by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Red coat trail sask.

We are planning a trip through the prairies this summer and wanted to take a different route through Saskatchewan than the Trans Can. Does anyone know the condition of the Red Coat Trail hwy 13 ? Is it a smooth ride?

streets&trips-Mexico

We have S&T on our lap top. Will it be of any use in Mexico? Should we put any S&T information on the lap top before we start out?

Hpymils by Explorer
  • 63 replies
  • 0 likes

Too ambitious?

We live on the east coast , and want to visit tombstone AZ, the Grand Canyon AZ, and Monument Valley UT. Is this doable in one trip? This would be when we purchase our Class C motorhome. As far as time restraints, it would be a 2 - 3 week tri...

suprz by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Ft Myers, Fl to Stamford ,Ct

I am going to Stamford,Ct at the end of September. This will be our first long trip. I am looking for the best route to take. I am expecting to take 3 days to get there. I would appreciate any help on a good route along with recommendations on stop o...

California drought

"Fishing and camping in much of California has been outlawed, to protect endangered salmon and guard against fires."http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/02/us/severe-drought-has-us-west-fearing-worst.html?_r=0

yr2017 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

GA on high alert

They're in the path of a serious ice storm and are expecting heavy accumulations that will cause power outages and impassable roads for much the rest of this week.

Giant Trees in BC

The kids and I are going west this summer and would like to see some of the giant trees, any suggestions on where to see them? We're not going to have a lot of time but we are going to yellowstone and then banff. This will put us 36 hours closer to ...

Atlanta to Vegas

We'll be leaving (weather permitting across the country) . Looks like we'll be taking the Southern Route I 10. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on things to see along this route?We'll be in a 44' RV towing a car so will be somewhat limite...

Alaska tour saver book FYI

5. Re: Alaska TourSaver Coupon Book - Worthwhile?Mar 26, 2013, 10:43 AMThe tour operators can only except (honor) a certain number each day, otherwise they will be losing a lot of money........so yes, check with each vendor to see if you can use your...

Yellowstone to Seattle

Giving myself a week or so to travel from Yellowstone to Seattle early August. Appears Idaho is the most direct route, but the only thing I know about Idaho is that's where my baked potato comes from. Any suggested route or things to see on the way...

tucson to la junta

Looking for best route, by cars only, from Tucson, AZ to La Junta, CO. Suggestions appreciated. We plan on leaving in mid-March.

jgama by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

TX to NM for Spring Break, Route, look it over:-)

Update, after some research and looking at suggestions originally provided, I have made my preliminary route. See my latest post and provide any suggestions if possible. Thanks!So we are trying to plan somewhere to go in our RV for Spring break. One ...

efiguero by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes