Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

over night stays

other than wal marts, where do you all stay over night when traveling to Az. do you camp in school lots, churches, shopping malls. or where? need some ideas. am trying to see which route I want to take, choices are south on I84 to twin falls Id and ...

old_guy by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

I-25 or US-285 from I-40 to I-10

We will be leaving Seattle around the !st of Nov. Most likely will take I-5 South to Bakersfield then east to Needles on CA-58/I-40. I want to take I-40 across AZ. and N.M. (weather permitting). I would like to know the pros and cons On the drive fro...

HWY 17 from Sault Ste Marie to Montreal

We are going back east to a wedding next October in Vermont and thinking about taking Hwy 2 to Sault Ste. Marie and then cutting across Canada on Hwy 17. How is going through Ottawa and Montreal? Any places we should not miss seeing? Are RV parks st...

Baltimore to Nashville and back at end October?

Hi All,We're a family group of 3 adults from Brighton, England coming out for an RV hire trip between 25th Oct and 3rd Nov... and we're looking for suggestions on routes to take, places to see... and good RV hire options not too far from the Airport...

mutineer by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Washington DC Beltway this weekend Oct 11-13

Just read on Facebook that "Truckers Ride for the Constitution" will be in Washington DC this weekend October 11-13. This is not a political comment, just a warning to anyone traveling in that area this weekend. Supposedly 7000 truckers have committ...

Orlando FL to Albany NY

Brand new RVer with a brand new 26 ft class C (Itasca Spirit 25B). I have completed one 4 day trip in FL with my 2 Basset Hounds and will be doing the same monthly to develop our RV legs. Also planning my first long trip for next summer to go from m...

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy thanks for giving folks, heading down to long point this morning to make a nice 5 day weekend out of it like every year, this is 14 years for us (my son and I) and 4th for my GF and her brewd.Weather is changing by the hour as yesterday was onl...

relaxin by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Our Yukon/Rockies Trip

My wife (Bev) & I have always wanted to drive up & see the Yukon, but time & circumstances have been in the way in past attempts, so we’ve never been there. This year however, a window of opportunity came along & we grabbed it! This will be our first...

GaryKH by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Nova Scotia

Will be heading to Nova Scotia and surrounding areas.Starting point eastern panhandle of WVWill be leaving 3rd week in June.Open to all suggestions on:Where to stayBest routewhat to domust seesDOS and DON'TSHave done some reading but this site is alw...

RodLyle by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Los Angeles to Seatle..Questions

Hi All,I have a question....we are planning on doing a trip from Los Angeles to Seattle toward the end of Dec thru the beginning of Jan. Can anyone share what I might expect in road conditions?? We are planning a 16 day trip, so plenty of time to sto...

Sigmo translator for the future?

A new device showed up on the internet for translating languages with the capability of verbal translation. There may be other such devices. This has probably been covered before but things change and technology moves on. FIRST this thing says it wil...

briansue by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes