Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Gays Mills, WI to Prairie Du Chine, WI

Going to Gay's Mills, WI for apples, would like to head back to Prairie Du Chine mid afternoon. Looking for a great out of the way place for dinner. Mid afternoon Friday Oct 11, 2013Nee help, Thank you!!

Newfoundland

Wife and I would like to travel to St John's Newfoundland this coming June (2014). I've searched the Newfoundland website, used GoodSam trip making software, but none of them give enough information. I've kept a few blogs people have written about th...

Road work njtp i95

Leaving on vacation Tuesday night any road work on New Jersey turnpike, I95 between New York City and I85 in Virginia? If so any delays overnight?

Commisary & Costco

Are Commissary prices similar to Va in AK? Just curious about difference. Ft Belvoir has a new Exchange and fairly new Commissary and The Exc is bigger than a Costco but seems to have the same ammount of stuff as the old one. It is nice. Does anyone...

San Bartolo

I just had a message from one of our Forum members: Cross Country. I met him a number of years ago @ San Bartolo in Mazatlan. Apparently they are building homes on that site. Park is still ( or was still) open. What a shame. Great location and an OK ...

moisheh by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Mazatlan

We are seeking travel companions to Mazatlan in Jan. 2014. Plan to stay 2 months. Thanks, Robie

Robie by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Nova Scotia

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27284604

RodLyle by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I-40 Condition - Little Rock, Ark to Memphis, Tenn

Looks as if we may be traveling I-40 again from Little Rock,Arkansas to Memphis, Tennessee after having not traveled on it for two years. Are there still a lot of potholes big enough to shake the fillings out of our teeth or has it been improved?Post...

TECMike by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Maryland to Elkhart

Ok, I have to pick the RV up from the factory in Elkhart Indiana. I would like to take my time coming back and am looking for ideas on places to go and things to see on my road trip. I will be traveling through PA, Ohio, and of course Indiana. Had th...

rz by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Highway 9 tunnel east of Zion

Hi all,We will be doing a trip to Utah next June and have read there are restrictions for the tunnel east of Zion on highway 9 . Will I have any issues with a F 250 crew cab pulling a 30 foot travel trailer? I believe our overall length is just ove...

sancoots by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Skyline Drive, VA

We are planning a trip down the Skyline Drive next week. I know that the national park is closed, but have they physically blocked the actual road? Id so, is there an alternative that will allow us to tour the area between Font Royal and Staunton, ...

Roads/Weather in NW in October?

Family and I are full timing this year and we spent the month up in Ferndale, WA to visit Vancouver, the N. Cascades NP, and then whale watching. The next stop was a long weekend of tent camping in Olympic but we had ridiculous rain for a couple wee...

love4god by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Highway 59 out of Hurricane, Utah

We would like to try a few new highways on our way south this Fall. Can anyone tell me if a 43' motorhome and tow will be too large for the following highways? Ut #59 from Hurricane, Ut. Az. #389 to Kanab, Ut, Ut #89 to Page, Az and then on to Flagst...

jheppner by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes