Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Bryce to Salt Lake via UT89 / I70W / I15?

We are leaving Bryce Canyon in the morning to get back on the I15N but I don't want to do UT20 again as it's a very steep road and wasn't much fun with my older 460.So we are scoping out UT89 up to I70, hang a left and rejoin I15 - adds about 30 mile...

havasu by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canada Never Again

A friend and I were accused of being drug dealers at the boarder by the Canadian BP. Here is what happened We were flagged by BP to secondary because of my friends past 42 years ago when he was 18. When they were searching the Fiver they found three ...

Advice on US-30, I-80 to I-15

Anyone have any experience on US-30 from the Green River, WY area to connect with I-15 in Idaho? Any favorite stops on the way?I'm driving a DP Class A with a Jeep in tow. Have some experience with mountain driving.Thanks.

Seattle to San Francisco

I have an RV but for this particular trip the wife, myself, and the two kids are going to rent a car in hopes of saving on wear and tear on tv and 5'er. My question is, what visual route would get me from Seattle to San Fran in three days southbound...

Southern Colorado Fires - Update (good news)

Just heard that the highways (US 160 between South Fork and Pagosa Springs and CO 149 between South Fork and Creede) are back open, South Fork residents have returned home, and the local RV parks are back open. So if anyone had plans to go that way y...

BB_TX by Nomad
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Hate to be embarrassed at border

Heading back into Canada-1st time with motorhome. Entry/exit @Port Huron/Sarnia. What lanes do motorhomes use coming/going?By the way-so excited I am able to get dual citizenship back under new Canadian law-born in Mich to Canadian parents-automatica...

Good route Portland, OR to Phoenix, NOT thru California?

If you have good suggestions for a route from Portland, OR to Phoenix, AZ which does not involve California, I would appreciate your input.Someone told me that there was a new, very nice highway through part of Nevada, but I forget what that route is...

DHart by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Grand Coulee Dam

We are going to the dam next week to see the show and would like to know if there are any low cost or free areas we could stay near the dam. We have a 32 foot travel trailer. Thanks, Joe.

Yosemite Lakes

We are taking our travel trailer to Yosemite Lakes campground in a week and was hoping someone could give some advice on best roads to take. We do more beach camping but this time we are headed to the mountains to meet family and don't want to get s...

Anchorage area cruise recommendations

Been on the road from Ohio for three weeks now. Sitting in a DQ in Palmer AK. DW wants to take a cruise to observe wildlife, and was wondering if there were any recommendations for the Anchorage / Kenai Penensula area? We're in no rush... Lol

seraphim by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Kenai boondocking laws

Heading into the Kenai tomorrow or so. When/where is boondocking legal? Mostly we've been using rec areas, but have seen people camped off the side of the road. Just curious, in case we Fonda particularly beautiful spot

seraphim by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tent Camping Guaymas

We will be traveling through Mexico in the later part of June and tent camping along the way. Church's Guide shows several rv parks in Guaymas, but the information that I find is three years old and I don't find updates. Does anybody know if there ar...

Clausont by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes