cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonnaroo festival Manchester TN Traffic?

Lilliemae30
Explorer
Explorer
Hubby & I must go through TN to get home from vacation. Will be going
through via I-24 East on Fri June 13. Family member that lives in TN says the Bonaroo Music & Arts festival traffic is brutal between Nashville TN and Manchester during that time. Anybody experience this first hand? We already know Nashville can be a pain if you don't go through it at the right time on a regular day. It also took us nearly one hour to go 4 miles at the KY/IL state line due to roadwork on the Paducah bridge coming up.

Any info helpful. Thanks.
:C Keystone 2010 laredo 266rl fifth wheel
Dodge Ram 2500
3 REPLIES 3

down_home
Explorer II
Explorer II
There are several indirect routes and not as fast. I might get off in Murfreesbro, depending on road reports, and go on 231 to Shelbyville and south on Us41A, to Tullahoma and baack through Arnold AFB to I24 or continue on through Winchester,and town square, Cowan, up the mountain to Sewanee and then Monteagle and I24. Or there is US50 from the far side of Winchester, in Winchester eat to I24. all of these will cost you some miles.
There several convoluated routes on small roads. All of them are out of the way.
🙂

down_home
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'll repost later unless someone has a better route, I hope. I cannot come up with a quick way around. 🙂

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
Moved from General RV'ing forum.
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B