cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caravan Accident in Nuevo Leon?

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
I got a call from a friend today who was in China, N.L., about an hour and a half from Monterrey towards Reynosa, for the three day weekend.
He said he had seen a caravan and one of the rvs had been in an accident. The rv owner's name was Pierre (don't know how my friend got his name).

Anybody hear anything? Just curious, like everyone else here, I like to help if needed.
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog
5 REPLIES 5

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Tequila wrote:
It may be Amigos Rodantes, run by Pierre Blais. I am currently in Zacatecas with a 20 rig Quebec caravan by Caravanes Soleil. That caravan could also be Caravanes Soleil. There are 4 of them in Mexico right now according to the wagon master here.

Where are you staying in Zacatecas.
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
It may be Amigos Rodantes, run by Pierre Blais. I am currently in Zacatecas with a 20 rig Quebec caravan by Caravanes Soleil. That caravan could also be Caravanes Soleil. There are 4 of them in Mexico right now according to the wagon master here.

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
I've seen the Quebec caravans come through here before, I just hope it all turned out alright.
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

briansue
Explorer
Explorer
We saw a Quebec caravan a couple of times on Monday and Tuesday. We left SMA on Mon. and saw them at a Pemex near San Luis Potosi. We then spent the night at the San Pedro Pemex about 60 miles north of Matehuala and that Caravan spent the night there as well leaving around 6am on Tues. I forget the name of the company but it a caravanes in the name. Not that this tells you anything since it may have been a different caravan on a different day and we saw them before said accident occurred - and we headed for Laredo instead of Reynosa. I know this is of little help but maybe someone can figure out the company name - if it is the same group we saw.

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
No info, but a nice comment about your willingness to help 🙂