cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cleveland GA Bypass Now Open

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
US 129 now has a bypass around the west side of Cleveland. Nice open divided hwy with 4 lanes. Drove it yesterday on our way north.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus
5 REPLIES 5

Horsedoc
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks gang, I have been up that way in the last couple of months and just missed it I guess. I know the location of the NEW babyland general
horsedoc
2008 Damon Essence
2013 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
Blue Ox tow

CharlesinGA
Explorer
Explorer
Google Maps aerial photos show it coming back into 129 on the north side at Hulsey Rd, and construction/earth moving is about half way along Hulsey Rd toward GA 75 (Helen Highway).

Charles
'03 Ram 2500 CTD, 5.9HO six speed, PacBrake Exh Brake, std cab, long bed, Leer top and 2008 Bigfoot 25B21RB.. previously (both gone) 2008 Thor/Dutchman Freedom Spirit 180 & 2007 Winnebago View 23H Motorhome.

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Horsedoc wrote:
I have seen it twice, where does it come out on 129 north of Cleveland? We have been up 129 and danged if I recall seeing where this by-pass came back in

It connects up with the road where the new Babyland General is now located and it has stoplight. They'll continue it on around to connect with the Helen highway (75) in the next phase I'm told.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

Horsedoc
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have seen it twice, where does it come out on 129 north of Cleveland? We have been up 129 and danged if I recall seeing where this by-pass came back in
horsedoc
2008 Damon Essence
2013 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
Blue Ox tow

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
About time.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...