cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I need a favor from somebody crossing at laredo this fall

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
I need a no tell motel to stay in for a night within an hour of the border somewhere on the Laredo-Monterey highway. Can anyone headed south spot one for me and hopefully its approx co-ordinates? Hopefully with secure parking. I will just be in my truck, my trailer will be left in saltillo.
5 REPLIES 5

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
There Is a motel entering Nuevo Laredo on the out skirts on 85 going North right had.

Auto Hotel Paradise
phone 52 867 718 2100
No web site

I found this on Google maps, there is another one further up the road both are on the lateral as you go north, the second one Google gives one name and the photo shows a different name.

Google maps: Motel los Angeles
Google street: Motel Campo Real

Across from the Auto hotel there is a Motel California, no phone only internet, there is a turn around way past the California and another one going South, there is a barrier separating the "highway" and the lateral so need to go a bit further to return and get on the lateral if you stay there.

No phone number only https://www.facebook.com/losangeles...

I have not been in Nuevo Laredo in many years maybe some one can take a quick look as they go by, never cared for that town.

navegator

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
I am headed from saltillo to the columbia crossing to meet a group. Since its about a 4 hour drive, I want to be close to the border, hence a motel. I will be waiitng for them on the mexican side,but early. I do not want to leave saltillo in the dark to get there in itme.

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
So then you're not talking toll road?
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

hbillsmith
Explorer
Explorer
With that subject line I thought you were coming from the Mexican side looking for someone to bring something/one across. Since Donald will probably not get a chance to build his huge wall, I guess those kind of favors will continue to work. All kidding aside, your name 'Tequila' seems to invite humor. Good luck on your trip, sorry I couldn't resist the jab ';-)
Wildcat2016-295rsx GMC2015-2500HD-DblCab D'max/Allisn+4x4 6.6'Bed
Maxxis235/80/16E;Andersen Ultimate2+4"offset;Airlft1 WirelessComp;GroundCtrl3;MorRyde RubbPinBox+CRE3000;3-Slidecovrs;Champion3100w/DIY ExtndRun;10'Portabote+5hp;Furrion48cam
Visited States

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
Mexican side or U.S. side? And where are you headed from Laredo-- there are several highways out of there.
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/