cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Mexicowanderer

stanbnv
Explorer
Explorer
What happened to David, did he get banned? If so WHY?
Stan & Linda
Hobo the Cat & Loki
06 Dodge 3500 CTD 6 sp Quad Cab Bighorn
2017 Open Range Roamer 316RLS
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference"
13 REPLIES 13

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
I just love watching someone double down on incivility.

:):)
2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Ever hear of an internet cafe? They do still exist. Mex is using one.

Wills6.4 Hemi wrote:
LMFAO, maybe you should know he is active on other forums and had a phone/ computer the whole time. MAYBE YOU should think before you post!!!
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Wills6_4_Hemi
Explorer
Explorer
LMFAO, maybe you should know he is active on other forums and had a phone/ computer the whole time. MAYBE YOU should think before you post!!!

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
wlls 6.4 hemi: You should think before you post. Do you know anything about the person who received the laptop and phone? How do you know if he has any money? Shame on you.

Moisheh

Wills6.4 Hemi wrote:
Send someone a phone and laptop that affords to Rv ? I think not!!!

If I have something I don't need, and I find someone who needs it, I will give it to them. I'll even pay the shipping.

Doesn't matter what it is, a tissue, a coffee cup, a cell phone or laptop, or a car, nor does it matter who the person is.

A hobo on the street, a fellow rv'er here or a businessman making a healthy 6 figure income. Doesn't matter.

If I have it and they need it, its theirs. I donate unused items all the time.

Sorry bud, I don't agree with your thought here. ๐Ÿ™‚
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

bighatnohorse
Explorer II
Explorer II
Talleyho69 wrote:
David was not banned. He has chosen not to participate in this forum, and is actively posting on other forums within this network. Moderator

That's too bad. I always enjoyed his posts.
2021 Arctic Fox 1150
'15 F350 6.7 diesel dually long bed
Eagle Cap Owners
โ€œThe best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."
-Yeats

Wills6_4_Hemi
Explorer
Explorer
Send someone a phone and laptop that affords to Rv ? I think not!!!

I already gave my iPhone 5S away in favor of a new Android!
:W
But I do have an old iPhone 4 laying around collecting dust... kinda old now.
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS

Talleyho69
We'd both love to have iPhones. Can anyone help us???

Of course we have no one other that each other to call, but on the very rare occasion we are apart, it would be really cool!

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
I'll take a laptop, too! :). Who wants my address? Lol.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

Talleyho69
David was not banned. He has chosen not to participate in this forum, and is actively posting on other forums within this network. Moderator

pianotuna wrote:
His computer and cell phone both have died. I'm sending him a cell phone. Talk to MrWizard about helping out with a laptop.

Oh really? Didn't know that.
I sent him a Galaxy S4 just before Christmas. Did it die on him too?

I do have an old laptop, maybe I should have sent both....

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
His computer and cell phone both have died. I'm sending him a cell phone. Talk to MrWizard about helping out with a laptop.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.