cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Nashville to Shiloh

Debra_joy
Explorer
Explorer
We will be spending 3 days in Nashville, then want to stop in Lynchburg on the way to Shiloh National Park. Where should we stay between lynchburg and Shiloh?
5 REPLIES 5

DannyA
Explorer
Explorer
At Pickwick I would stay at the TVA campground below the dam, in my opinion much better than the state park. Pretty views, level camp sites.
2013 Sabre 290 REDS 5th wheel
2011 F250 Ford diesel

Mark Twain wrote: "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do...

Debra_joy
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to all. I have David Crockett for one night and then Pickwick for 3 nights..

edm3rd
Explorer
Explorer
There is also David Crockett State Park almost half way, west of Pulaski on US Hwy 64. 115 campsites, including full hookups, and they take reservations. www.tnstateparks.com

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
could you be more specific? what route will you take? You need a campsite between Lynchburg TN and Shiloh TN??
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

padredw
Nomad
Nomad
This may or may not be of help, but I can tell you where we stayed when we visited Shiloh. It was at the Pickwick Landing State Park in Tennessee. To be honest, we were not in the RV on that trip. We were with friends on an automobile trip visiting Civil War sites. But we did drive through the campgound which looked nice.