cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Route help through mobile Al?

Not applicable
Taking the MH on the way over to Orange beach and have to get thru mobile from the west from hwy 98. Anyone with some advice on the best way thru appreciated. Stay on straight thru the city or go around north or south to get to I-10? Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

prichardson
Explorer
Explorer
Once you are on I-10 from I-65 stay in the 3rd lane from the left. The far left lane ends just before the tunnel.

purplekeenah
Explorer
Explorer
As olddog49 said, but, instead of taking the Loxley exit you may want to go to the next exit. Exit 49 - Baldwin Beach Express is a new 4 lane that will take you down to the Foley Beach Expressway at which time you can turn right to get back onto rt.59, or turn left toward Orange Beach which will require a toll as you get down closer to Orange Beach.
2015 Newmar Dutchstar 4369
2013 Chevy Equinox

Not applicable
Thanks. I think that will be my route after talking with someone. No further replays needed.

olddog49
Explorer
Explorer
henleyd wrote:
Taking the MH on the way over to Orange beach and have to get thru mobile from the west from hwy 98. Anyone with some advice on the best way thru appreciated. Stay on straight thru the city or go around north or south to get to I-10? Thanks.

Try Hwy 98 to I65 South, merge to I 10 East. Go through tunnel, height not a problem as semis go thru all day long. Take the Loxley exit, get on Hwy 59 South. Straight shot to Orange Beach