cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV campgrounds near Parry Sound

Kay-Zee_20
Explorer
Explorer
We are planning a trip in late September that takes us through Algonquin Park then over to the Parry Sound area then up to North Bay.

We would welcome any suggestions for campgrounds in the Parry Sound area. About half way between Algonquin Park and North Bay would be ideal.

I have been able to find a few but there seem to be some negatives with most of them. IE: No Dogs, Trains every 45 minutes at night, Too expensive. ETC.

Our preference is to have full hookups with 30 amp, water and sewer.

Thanks for any suggestions.
3 REPLIES 3

Tripalot
Explorer
Explorer
Another popular P.P. is Kilbear just north of Parry Sound.
If you Google Parry Sound, a lot of private places will come up but sorry I do not have any first hand knowledge.
2014 Triple E Regency GT24MB (Murphy Bed) with all the good stuff
towing a 2016 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk
Berkley, the amazing camping cat missed dearly (1996-2012)

Kay-Zee_20
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the suggestion camp-n-family. We will be staying in a couple of Provincial Parks within Algonquin Park so we sure can give up the luxury of water and sewer for one more night.

camp-n-family
Explorer
Explorer
If you're willing to forego the full hookups and can survice on just hydro, I would highly recommend Grundy Lake Provincial Park. North of Parry Sound on Hwy69. One of the nicest parks around. Great swimming, boating, fishing, and beautiful hiking trails. One of our favourites.
'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley