cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Albany, NY RV Parks

Ricpin
Explorer
Explorer
We will be going to see our grandson graduate from the corrections academy June 10. Would like some recommendations on RV parks in the area. We have a 5th wheel and would like full hookups and pull thru would also be great. Thanks for your help.
6 REPLIES 6

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nice... my mom grew up in Albany and I hope to take my family back there in the next couple years and show them around where I used to hang out as a kid. Great city, I love it. Anyone know if The Fountain on New Scotland Ave still has good pub pizza?
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

padredw
Nomad
Nomad
Here is our campsite in Arrowhead Marina:

Ricpin
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the response. Looks like we will be staying at Arrowhead

pennysmom09
Explorer
Explorer
Our favorite too! All sites don't have sewer, but they will pump out twice a week for a small fee. Beautiful spot! I have plenty of pictures if you PM me. I've never figured out pictures on this site via my iPad.
Nancy and Doug
2015 KZ Durango 325RL FW

jplante4
Explorer II
Explorer II
+1 on Arrowhead. One of our favorite stops.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

tohare
Explorer
Explorer
Arrowhead marina and Rv park, right on the Erie canal (Mohawk river) is a very nice place. It is located East of Albany in Glenville with eassy access to I90. The NYS Thruway. It is a park like setting with gravel sites, some with full hookups, and a few pull through sites. Very pleasant clean and safe.