cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autumn Woods RV Park - Rochester, MN.

Lil_Truckr
Explorer
Explorer
We love this campground. This is a adult orientated campground as there is really nothing for kids to do here… The only thing stopping us from rating it a 10, is that they have absolutely no local tourism information in their office. In order to see what there is to do or see in the area, you would need to find the information elsewhere. The other thing about this campground is that they do not give a Good Sam's discount. The only discounts given is if you stay a week or a month. The campground is only minutes away from an abundance of shopping and stores. If you want shade at your campsite, I suggest you reserve site 1 thru 30. Other then those sites, you and your rig will be sitting in the sunshine. The gravel sites were not the most level, but we had no problem getting our coach nice and level with blocks that we always have along. All sites have picnic tables sitting on a blacktop/concrete pad. This is a nice and quite campground which office closes early during the weekdays. The International Airport is close by, but we notice no distractions from the planes coming and going. The Internet access at our site was extremely good and we were told it was like this in the whole campground. The young man who checked us in was very friendly. This was our only contact with staff here during out stay.
Lil Truckr

'08 GMC 4X4 2500HD
'08 Cougar 28' Fiver.
Perfect for me, the wife and our three cats.

Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato!:W
2 REPLIES 2

l001952119
Explorer
Explorer
sp8gold wrote:
We've stayed there a couple of times while at Mayo. Seems like most of the folks we talked to were there for the same reason. One of the great things about this park, if you are there for Mayo, you do not have to give them a departure date. I highly recommend Autumn Woods.
X2. They also offer a shuttle service from the park to Mayo Clinic. It is operated by an independent company and the charge, I believe, was $7.00 round trip two years ago. This RV park is primarily for the convenience of Mayo Clinic patients who require lengthy stays for treatment. The park is very quiet and open all year. Obviously, anyone is welcome, not just Mayo Clinic patients. Has a very clean shower area and laundromat. Manager/owners reside on premises and are VERY cordial to guests. I highly recommend this RV park. This park is located on the south area of Rochester, Minn. and approximately three miles from Mayo Clinic. It is located directly off the highway leading to Rochester, Minn. I "believe" this is highway 59! No highway traffic noise.

sp8gold
Explorer
Explorer
We've stayed there a couple of times while at Mayo. Seems like most of the folks we talked to were there for the same reason. One of the great things about this park, if you are there for Mayo, you do not have to give them a departure date. I highly recommend Autumn Woods.