Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Moving TT from GA to FL

DH & I will need to move our TT from the N.GA mountains to the FL panhandle in November. Since we don't have a truck now, we're puzzling out how to go about moving it or having it moved. I'm going to see if there are any rental places nearby that w...

New Jersey

Want to visit NJ coastline, not interested in Atlantic City.Any rv campground suggestions. We have a 5th wheel and 2 dogs.

Lake Havasu fishing

Going to be at Lake Havasu this December and wondering about fishing opportunities there. My search so far has turned up large and smallmouth bass and strippers. What methods are popular there to catch fish this time of year? Are there any charters...

Pony Express RV Resort in Salt Lake City??

Has anyone stayed at the Pony Express RV Resort in Salt Lake City? We're looking to stay one night in that area as we move on to other places. Would be July 3rd, so might be crowded? Might have a 2 or 3 night minimum that time of year?

Ron3rd by Explorer II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Norris or Cumberland Lake

Not having many responses concerning Dale Hollow seasonal campsite, I now ask the same concerning Norris Lake area or Lake Cumberland. I'm looking for a seasonal site for next year. I have never been to the area and I am seeking suggestions . I plan ...

Eastcreek CG Mineral WA - a shouout

A shoutout to Eastcreek, a small rustic campground near Mount Rainier NP in Washington. Well into the forested area of Mineral WA, it is a gem of a campground. We happened on it by accident and couldn't be happier.

Tonijim by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Baltimore

Want to spend a couple of days in Baltimore area, not going intoDC this time. Want to be close to inner harbor area, any RVCampground suggestions?

Sedona Area resturants

Looking for suggestions on Good restaurants in the Sedona area. Doesn't have to be in town...I'll travel for good local food!

Ernest by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Rosy Lane Campground

Anyone ever stay here? I get confusing info online. One site says electric sites then only one with 15 amp. One says dump then another says 16 miles away. ThxML

Senior PA Camping and Hiking

My husband and I have been camping and hiking in the various Pennsylvania State Parks. Recently, we decided that we would be having a lot more fun if we found other active seniors that shared our love for camping and hiking. If you are an active sen...

For those going to see Eclipse

Here's an interactive map, in which one can zoom in for excellent details of the ground, in order to find a viewing spot.Caveat: Those wanting RV parking/camping may be having trouble, as I hear that reservations have been filled up for months for t...

Gonzo42 by Explorer
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes