Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Chama NM, Durango CO, or Pagosa Springs CO

I have a period of between a week and a half to two weeks to take a break. We are located in the Dallas, TX area and the heat has been pretty rough this last week. We are ready to move on to somewhere cooler for a bit.Other then cooler temps some n...

jonrjen by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Central Florida RV parks and resorts

We are asking for some advice as to where we can spend the month of January in central Florida. We will be taking our 33 ft motorhome and we are looking for somewhere that has a nice park with amenities like pool, laundry facilities FRIENDLY snow bir...

ddro by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Park - Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Week?

DW wants to go to the Balloon Fiesta this year. Staying on the grounds is out of our price range.Any recommendations for a decent RV park nearby? I'd like one near a shuttle bus stop since traffic approaching the fiesta grounds is a nightmare.Any ide...

Dave5143 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

New York City Tours

I have a friend who will be in NYC and is searching for tour company. Any recommendations or those to avoid?Thanks very much for any info you can provide. They are long time RVers.

RGV in the Summer

I wanted to experience a Summer in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas this year. I usually enjoy winters here but wanted to find out how I liked 12 months of it. First off, it is hot, like thirty days of triple digit in a row hot. I expected that. I ...

TomG2 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Fort Myers FL

I am looking at going to Fort Myers FL for the winter. I have a 42 foot 5th wheel. Any reccomendations on RV parks in the area?

twotoes by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Yellowstone/GTNP: move or stay put?

We are planning a summer 2016 Grand Teton NP and Yellowstone NP for a family of four with kids 10 and 7. This would be our first trip to these parks. Our understanding is that these parks are huge, so were wondering if it would be best to pick maybe ...

Tall Chief Cove

We are going to be staying at the Tall Chief Cove campground at Skiatook Lake NW of Tulsa, OK. After reserving our site (we will be there during the Tulsa State Fair)I read some reviews that were 3 years old and older that said the water hydrants are...

Camping neighbor destroying trees?

I'm at a Michigan state park and the people in the site across from me have decided to harvest their firewood from the decorative trees on their site. This is despite several places on the road into the park selling wood.They spent a good 15 minutes ...

CG suggestion Portland/Vancouver area next weekend?

Am hoping to go the the Portland Historic car races at Portland International Raceway 9th-12th and need a CG in the area not too far from the Raceway which is close to I-5 and Columbia River. This is a late decision and have not researched CGs in th...

Hershey new Price?

Anyone else seen hershey's campground rate change for next year?They will be charging 99 a night! I think that is more than Disney most of the year! Time to not renew Season passes and find somewhere else to camp.......

mikebNJ by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes