Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Cancelling Seasonal

We are at a very large campground in Ontario Canada. The campground has daily, bi-monthly, tri-monthly, which all include hydro, and seasonal rates where you pay hydro additionally. We got the seasonal rate and are paying monthly with a last month's...

Camping Between Sault Ste Marie and NH along 17 (Canada)

We are traveling from Sault Ste Marie to Milton New Hampshire in mid to late September and would like recommendations on camp grounds. Don't necessarily need full nook-ups. We are small and can fit just about anywhere.......Please if you have a reco...

Need campground for one night enroute to PA

I will be traveling from Knoxville Tn to Kane, PA. I will be taking I81N to I77 to I79. Thinking about pulling off about 6-7 hrs into the drive and need a decent campground that is a quick off & on.Any thoughts or suggestions?Thanks

mirwin by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Willipa Bay, WA Camping?

We have reservations for Pacific Beach SP in WA for next week. We would love to find a spot around Willapa Bay for a night or two before we arrive there. It should be interesting to find a small park, such as the county park at Bay Center. I think...

Mississippi state and coe parks

Has anyone ever stayed at any of the Missiissippi state parks that are not on the coast or at Hernando point coe park. We are looking for something towards the end of March next year possiably in Mississippi that has fresh water lakes and shady sites...

Help with place to stay in Tempe during show

Here's the backstory:Did the Tempe' festival of the Arts in 2013 and stayed at Tempe Travel Trailer Villa...it was bad, very bad. You can read about our stay here if you choose.I will find out if I got into the show tomorrow and will need to make so...

dcason by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

comparison Long Key, John Pennekamp,Bahia Honda

We have stayed at JP BH and Curry Hammock. Did not care for CH.Never stayed at Long Key SP. Can someone give a comparison between JP, BH and Long Key, advantages and disadvantages as it relates to the following interest.We are interested in fishing, ...

RV parks near Brookings Oregon

We are headed to the Oregon coast just after Labor Day. We usually start at Harris Beach State Park in Brookings but this year it is closed for paving. Do any of you know of any RV park, public or private in Brookings that we should consider as an al...

January in central Florida

We are asking for some advice as to where we can spend the month of January in central Florida.We will be taking our 33 ft motorhome and we are looking for somewhere that has a nice park with amenities like pool, laundry facilities FRIENDLY snow bird...

ddro by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Dogs and camprounds

If you are traveling with a dog check to see what campgrounds offer a pet walking service. When we know that we are going to be gone for more than four hours we look for parks that have that service so that they come to our RV and take our dog for wa...

Best Delmarva campground for teens & fishing

Looking for the best place to take some fishing obsessed teens camping on Delmarva. Ideally somewhere we would not be likely to encounter sharks or rough water though, we would like to be able to fish from kayak/small boats. Castaways, frontier tow...

bout2buy by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Geneva or Presque Isle

Is the beach in Geneva state park as nice and well maintained as the one at Presque Isle in Erie? Family enjoyed Erie but want to be closer to Cleveland this year...thanks as always Ray

raytbee by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes