Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Sulphur, LA campgrounds

Has anyone spent late February in Sulphur,LA.,or near there, in their RV? Campground suggestions appreciated.

petey42 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Kid Friendly Central to South Florida week after Christmas

Okay, just fell into a chance for 3 weeks in Florida at Christmas. 1st week at Disney Fort Wildernes, 2nd week (Thru day after Christmas) at Fort Desoto, now need week after Christmas ideas that are Kid Friendly and relaxing. 35ft Travel Trailer. ...

jayco304 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Red River,NM

Campground suggestions for Red River or is there a better area to go.I just need a few days away from the Tx heat.

sayoung by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

New Hampshire Swimming hole location help.

I'm hoping someone here can help...At 1:26 of this video shows a swimming hole with a small ledge to jump off of. The description of the vid says it was filmed either Arruthusa Falls of Franconia Falls. I've been to both of these places and can't rec...

Osoyoos, B.C.

We are thinking of visiting Osoyoos, B.C. this fall and winter staying at a local rv park.If you have stayed in this area for fall winter or spring I would really appreciate your comments ie. weather, things to do, comments on the rv park you stayed ...

Grayton Beach

The wife and I are enjoying a very nice relaxing 25th anniversary week here at Grayton beach. Just wondering if any fellow forum members are here this week?

Road to Cherokee, NC

Planning a trip to Cherokee, NC, in a '99 diesel Diplomat. Mapquest has us leaving Chattanooga and traveling on US 64 and US 74. My question is is that a 2 or 4 lane and how curvy is that route? She really slows down on inclines. Any info appreciated...

jpprv by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Where Should We Go?

First off, I am NOT the trip-planner-half of the GMandJM. I can count on one hand the number of RV trips I have planned and still have five digits left over. But jHalf did such an awesome job of getting the MH ready to roll last week for the disappo...

GMandJM by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Smoky Mountain Campground

I am interested in going to the Smoky Mountains in eastern Tennessee or western North Carolina. I am looking for opinions on the best campground for scenic views, mountain streams, water falls, and high elevation. I am not looking for attractions lik...

Roadtech by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Beer/Baseball park planning

I am planning a Beer/Baseball park trip to Denver Coors field, St Louis Bush stadium and Milwaukee Miller Park and am looking for some nice close RV parks. Kansas City is in between but it looks like we will not have a brewery to visit and we know w...

G7ARYM by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Portland, OR help

We will be travelling through Portland and want to stop and see relatives. We cannot stay with them or park at their home and need to stay nearby. They live in the Cedar Hills neighborhood off 217. Can anyone suggest an RV park close by?Thanx in a...

dave54 by Explorer III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Parks from Crofton, MD to Charleston, SC

We will be traveling in our motorhome from Crofton MD to final destination of Charleston, SC. We would like to go about three hours the first night and finish the trip the following day or about five more hours. Need recommendations for an overnigh...

JL7456 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes