Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Northern CA thru Oregon and Washington

My DW and I will be traveling north from the SF, wanting to stay along the coast. Then on up through Oregon and Washington along the coast before we turn east along the northern border states. We will be leaving SF in early May. I will do a separate...

Yuma AZ vs Indio CA?

Which do you recommend and why? Best Private RV parks for a senior couple with no kids or pets? We are looking at staying from the middle of Dec to the middle of Feb. Thanks!

RVcrazy by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a budget coamground around Fredricksburg, VA

As stated in the subject, I am searching for a cheap/budget family oriented (kids) campground around Fredricksburg, VA on the Week of July 13th. It is a tent camping family, so tents should be allowed. Does anyone have any suggestions ? Thanks !

Goomph by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Maryland campgrounds... OYE !

So Im just starting out on this RV life.So far I have only made it to my sisters driveway in PA...But I hope to move to my second destination soon.I have some work to clean up this summer before I can beginmy adventure in earnest. So I have been look...

Houston, Rosenburg

We will be traveling through Houston from the east enroute to Corpus Christie. We plan to stop just out of the city and will need someplace to stop for one night. Ez-on and ez-off and close to the highway would be preferred. Thanks in advance.

Storage close to JFK

Hi Im looking for a storage close to JFK Airport. I thought it would be easier..but I cant find much.Thanks,

5th wheeling, any regrets????

Hi All! We are exploring our options when I retire in January. One of them, the one I am most geeked about is purchasing a fifth wheel rig. We have a park home that we can summer in in Homer Michigan. What we are thinking about doing is selling our ...

1000 Trails Lake Whitney, TX

Will be spending part of the family vacation at the 1000 Trails Park at Lake Whitney,TX. Wanting to know if anyone has stayed there recently. Want to know if it is a nice park to stay at. I have a 1000 Trails family membership thanks to my parents...

Amenity fee

What do you all think of a CG that charges an amenity fee even when those amenities are not available. We are now at a CG that charged us a fee for an empty swimming pool (I know its a little early for that), a camp store that isn't opening till next...

ken56 by Explorer
  • 49 replies
  • 0 likes