Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Where except Cherry Hill,MD for DC?

We need to visit Leesburg,VA prior to Washington DC. Is there any where that would be convenient to DC from the wet side of DC? How tough would it be to get from Leesburg to Cherry Hill if we go that route? Thanks!

RVcrazy by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Campground Near a Ski Resort ?

We want to take our college son and friend snow skiing for a day and RV camp overnight. We live in the Atlanta area on the north side. We tow a car. We are willing to drive 4-6 hours or so. Drive up, ski and then drive back.Can anyone suggest any...

TC_Z by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Bayou tour choices near New Orleans

We are going to be in Gibson, LA in mid-April and want to do a bayou tour while there. Preferably an air boat tour, not a party boat tour.Any recommendations for a tour operator near Gibson would be appreciated.

Trip from Tucson area in Mid march

Dear All,I have been Rv'ing for some time, but have moved to Southern Arizona in the last few years. We are looking for a destination for a week trip in mid march. The weather is still to questionable for the Arizona or Utah national parks, I think. ...

Quartzsite--summer--where to stay

Will be in the Southwest in June. Thinking of cruising through Q for a couple of days. Where's a good place to stay? RV park or boondocking is OK.

TOMMY47 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Joshua Tree State Park

Hi,We were hoping to spend some time at the Joshua Tree State Park in California, north side. We're in a 39ft class A motorhome with slides, towing. Does anyone recommend an RV park or campground in the area? Thanks!

Phoenix AZ, suggestions for sites and must see places pls

Hi AllMy Wife and I are on vacation here from the UK in a rental 30 ft class c. Having a great time so far.Would like to spend some time in Phoenix. Currently in Tucson but have to leave on Feb 1 as park here is booked up.Can anybody suggest some goo...

UKMark by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

RVing in Seattle Washington

Has anyone had experience RVing in or near Seattle Washington? We are looking for a park for our 35 ft Fifth wheel. Any suggestions would be helpfull. We also are looking for information on where we might be able to leave our 2 dogs while we visit do...

RV Storage Houston Texas 7 day cruise?

Where should we store our 35' Class A for a seven day cruise from Port of Houston. They have no RV parking at the passenger cruise terminal. We have a tow car to get to the port.

Escapade by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Orphan Train in Iowa?

In eastern Iowa is a mural on a wall by the train station of the Orphan Trains. I have seen this once and can not remember which town it is located in.Any help would be appreciated.Thank you.

Route Info California and Arizona

OK, I have a couple road questions. We are going to Hemet from NW Washington, and then Yuma and Mesa/Gold Canyon.First question is about Hwy 79 from Beaumont to Golden Village Palms in Hemet? OK for 5er?Second is Hwy 85 from Gila Bend to I-10. Given ...

Me_Again by Explorer II
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes