Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Florida Atlantic Coast

A Canadian friend of mine is heading to Florida in March and has asked me for some suggestions. He and his wife are seniors and like to walk and bicycle. They are looking to stay between Titusville and Jacksonville. I have no experience with this a...

Tripalot by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Cool drone flyover video of Portal RV resort Moab UT

We stay at Portal once or twice a year, and we're always pleased with our stay. The wife found this cool video of the resort on their Facebook page this morning. This is a really great way to use a drone and GoPro. It would really be nice to see othe...

Salt Creek RV Park Port Angeles, Wash

Thinking of attending the Dungeness Crab and Seafood Festival in Port Angeles, Wash. Wondering if anyone has comments or information on Salt Creek RV and Golf Park.FYI I am not interested in the Salt Creek Recreation Area also in the same area.Thank...

clinthia by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Stone Mountain Park, Ga and campground

We have a camping reservation at Stone Mountain Campground in during the third week of July. We've never been there before. Is the campground connected to the park? Can we walk to the park? Ride bikes? Does the campground have a shuttle? How many...

Camp ground in Vista Ca.

I have a question about a camp ground in Vista Ca. and this maybe in the wrong section so I am sorry if it is.Can anybody comment about the Olive ave campgrounds in Vista Ca.? Just looking for a little help that's all.Thank you:B

mmbyers by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Kartchner Caverns State Park

We just returned from Kartchner Caverns SP and "WOW!" doesn't begin to cover it. Just 9 miles south of I-10/Benson Arizona in the Whetstone Mountains Kartchner is home to one of the most spectacular "living" caves on earth. The campground is ideal ...

Where should we go & what should we see?

We are in the process of planning our long trip of 2015 and would greatly appreciate any suggestion all of you could offer. So far we know that we would like to travel from New York State to the Amish country of Ohio. From there we would like to go t...

Arizona?

Looking for your top ten Arizona, do not miss, attractions? We have been to Phoenix often so looking elsewhere but planning our bucket list trip for next year and looking for suggestions Thanks.

heading to key west florida boondock questions

we are heading to key west florida in a few days and only plan on a short day or two visit, does anyone know of a place to boondock and just spend a night in our rv (roadtrek agile 19' van)actually anwhere between key largo and key west, we just want...

jgkeeto by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to stay in San Francisco?

I'm looking for some recommendations on good rv parks north of San Francisco. Looking for something premium without a bunch of permanent residents with easy access to the city.

jaydub74 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes