Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Looking for RV park in Northern Arizona for next summer

We are fulltimers and spend the winter near Yuma. Instead of driving way north next summer, we are thinking about spending it in the high country of Arizona where it stays cool enough. Any suggestions for a nice RV park, priced at under $400 a month,...

DC_MC by Explorer III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trip report: boondocking and hiking near Tioga Pass

We just spent a week in the high country -- we camped north of Tioga Pass but did most of our hiking in the area of the pass, since the trailheads were very high (and therefore cooler than the lower elevations). Here is a link to our blog, with lots...

Off Highway Vehicle CG needed Black Hills S. Dakota

Any recommendations for a campground in the Black Hills of South Dakota where you can camp and ride your ATV/Off Highway vehicle to the trails.We're in the Bad Lands and there is to trail riding.Thank you in advance.

teeznu by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I may live in Colorado but

I have not camped much and definitely haven't rved in Colorado.So those of you who have visited or live here and take advantage of our lovely state - where would be a good place to go for a weekend trip? We'd like to only go 2-3hrs max and preferably...

Dottie5 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Help - Name of campground - panama city fl

There is campground across from the Spinnaker Beach bar on Panama City Fl, it used to be a KOA but is now I believe a RV resort, it would be located in the 8700 area of Thomas dr.We are looking for the new name but have been unable to find it.Any hel...

images by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superstiton Sunrise RV Resort AZ

If you have any comments on Superstition RV Resortlocated in Apache Junction, Az please share. I am thinking about that as a winter park. This will be our first time in Az, we have stayed in Fl for the past two winters.

usnret by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

OHV campground Black Hills needed???

Heading to Spearfish SD. Looking for a campground for MH. where you can camp and then ride to the trail system from the campground. All suggestions are appreciated in advance. Thank you.

teeznu by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Door County Wisconsin

Hi All: We are planning 4 or 5 days in Door County next August. The RV Park Reviews are slim on recent ratings for RV parks up there. We have to coordinate time off from our jobs and thus plan and reserve full hookup sites well in advance. We do not ...

EgorKC by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Port Aransas Texas

We are looking for a good campground in Port Aransas for Sand Fest. I had narrowed it down to Pioneer Resort until I read that they do not allow golf cart rentals. We will have my 82 year old father with us. I wanted to rent a golf cart for the we...

RV Park for musicians, artist, and lovers of the arts?

A group of friends and I have been tossing around the idea of buying/building an RV Park designed to attract musicians, artist, and well... everybody who loves the arts. We envision having both a small indoor and outdoor venue as well as a building f...

RTYD by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes