Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2024 Trip Planning

The more I look the more confused I get, hopefully I can get some guidance from you folks. Time frame is no real concern, will be leaving Iowa around mid July heading west on HWY 21) What to see along hwy2 before getting to Montana and how much time ...

craig7h by Nomad II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Moody Bluff Campground,Tennessee

We have stayed at Warriors Path State park's main campground a few times on our way to and from Pa to Texas. I was just browsing the web and came across Moody Bluff campground in the same state park.It looks much nicer than the main campground. But I...

Mayor30 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

International Peace Garden and surrounding area

We are planning to visit International Peace Garden in North Dakota. We are looking for other things to do in that area.Within a couple hours is fine. We do have passports. We like gardens, history, beautiful sights to see, short walks and quirky pla...

Louisville North Campground

Hello all,I am looking to leave a review of this campground because it does not live up to the review in the book.It is located in Clarksville Indiana.The book shows it as a 9.5 and I do not agree.I would rate it more of a 2.It is right on a freeway ...

Need warm enough campground for Oct

HelpI am currently in a campground in Central NH and am in the beginning stage of having a house built. My problem is as follows. I am currently staying in a campground which closes beginning of Oct. I have a house rental here starting Nov 1st. I nee...

Kyedog by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Gulf State Park

Anybody know what Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores Alabama is like? They don't seem to post any pictures of their campsites on their reservation system. Seems to be a rather large campground. Is it close to the beach? Is it still reality warm there in ...

d1h by Nomad II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Oak Park Motel & RV Park in Yarnell AZ still Open?

Does anyone know if the Oak Park Motel & Rv Park in Yarnell AZ is still open? Im mostly looking at the rooms there if they are still open? I heard it all closed down but when you call for a reservation the people that answer the Google phone sound li...

Niagara

Looking for suggestions on parks. Family of 5 with kids ranging 6-15. Looking to visit the falls but also want an enjoyable time at the part with a pool and things for the kids. We all have passports so open to US or Canada side. Anyone stay some...

kfp673 by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened?

USCAmpgrounds.info was my go to site for trip planning and finding available/exceptable campgrounds. Now it no longer displays campgrounds and I get "your connection to this site is not secure." Is it closed down or hacked. Now where. Not fond of All...

garmp by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Campground Opinion

Dropping my son off at college, Liberty University in Lynchburg, Va. I see 2 campgrounds nearby. Paradise Lake and Blue Ridge KOA. I’d prefer to use my fifth wheel as opposed to a hotel but don’t want any drama. I have a 40’ fifth wheel and haven’t b...

JUSTWORK by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes