Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RV Resort in Portland Maine,Old Orchard Beach

My Wife and I decided to go North from Long Island for our Summer Vacation.Portland Maine seems to be the place.any thoughts on RV Resorts,I've looked at Paradise Park,The Grove,Bailey's.We want to be able to hop on a campground provided trolley to t...

Colorado River Adventures

Hi everyone,After we bought the RV at the dealership, we were offer a certificate for 1 year trial membership of Colorado River Adventures. I have not tried this before and we are wondering any members here have any experiences with Colorado River Ad...

Southern CA - Camp ground annual pass ?

Do you know any parks in Southern CA that offer annual pass ? We could buy an annual pass and camp as often as you wish ? We go almost every weekend so an annual pass would make more sense for us . We have a 24 foot C .thanks

River hideaway in Old Town Florida

Hi,Has anyone stayed at the River Hideaway in Old Town Florida? My understanding is that it is on the Suwanee river. Or is it just near the Suwanee? If you've stayed please let me know your thoughts about the campground.Thanks and have a great wee...

Memorial Day Weekend

Going to Burlingame in RI. Cancelled plans to go to Salisbury Beach in MA. since we wont be having beach weather. But will fish at Burlingame.Will be back in town Monday to honor our lost warriors.

california campgrounds

Hi We are new to 5th wheel rving into the USA.Looking for some good campgrounds around the San Fransisco area.We are 2 seniors so not looking for family oriented sites.Thinking Dec. and Jan. Nice to be near water. Any suggestions would be appreciated...

66joej by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Starved Rock State park IL.

I'm going to a wedding and am thinking about camping at the campground at Starved Rock. I haven't stayed there for a long time, (when I had a pop up),I now have a 28 with a small slide. I remember the sites small and very tight. Has anyone stayed the...

joepuma by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

New RV park - Lake Eufala, OK

We stayed at a brand hew park at Lake Eufala, OK on our way to,Branson. MO. It is Little Turtle RV. Brand new, very friendly, very nicely done, concrete pads. Great facilities.We highly recommend this park.Website littleturtlerv.com.Bob & Maggie Rank...

Rankro by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Oregon Coast

Have 2-3 weeks for Oregon Coast visit North to South begining August 21st - Sept 6-7th.Thinking 3-4 parks to use as home base and use tow car for site-seeing. I will be traveling alone, 35' class a & tow car.Don't hike/bike. Bum knee so only a few bl...

Yosemite cancellation

Just cancelled our Yosemite reservations. We had spot 400 in the Northern Pines campground July 5th through 10th if anybody is interested.

Beach Camping North Carolina

Looking for a cg heading south from ocracoke island towards Wilmington. From what I can see Cape Lookout is tent only, so I guess I will by pass that. Any suggestions?

dano73 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Yosemite First Come Campgrounds

Toying with the idea of heading back to Yosemite and was wondering how hard it is to get a site in one of the First-Come-First-Served campgrounds in Upper Yosemite? We would be there somtime during either the last week of July or first week of August...

AZJIM1 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Springtime In The Rockies

Well, this was going to be THE weekend...break out the trailer after dewinterizing, hitch up and head on up to good ole' Rocky Mountain National Park...and specifically Moraine Park. First boondock trip of the season, going up on a Sunday night, wou...

Thom02099 by Explorer II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Cedar City Ut walmart

We will be passing through Cedar City mid July. Does anyone know if Walmart allows overnighting and what the daily temps might be? Thanks