Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Athens, Ga.

Looking for a campground with hookups near Athens, Ga. We'll be there in a couple of weeks. I've looked on rvparkreviews just would like more input. Thanks.Jeff

Hallsville, TX

Hi everyone,(Man, I haven't been on here in ages!)I'm going to be working in Hallsville, TX this next summer. I can either take the company paid apartment, or pull the 5th wheel down there and live in it FT for the summer and they'll give me a stipen...

Los Angeles Area

We live in North Carolina and have never been to California. Our 15 year old son has been diagnosed with a degenerative eye condition and the only center offering the treatment he needs is in the Beverly Hills area. We are trying to decide on bring...

mcc1229 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Starve Hollow RV sites

We booked site 11 on the lake but I am concerned that this site may be difficult to get our camper in the spot! Has anyone ever camped in this spot? Thanks

Dallas,TX

Will be in Dallas area first week of March. Any suggestions for campgrounds close to downtown ? Thanks.

Need Help with Shawnee St Park PA

Would like to do an overnight stop at Shawnee St Park near Schellsberg PA without unhooking so need at least 45' site. Also have a dog so need it in section D with electric. Can't find where they list the lenght of the sites on their website, so wo...

Quartzite is empty

Just ran over to Quartzite for what was suppose to be a couple of days and were back in 24hrs. Hardley any sellers yet and just plain old deserted. Was told that the BIG SHOW was going to be shorter this year and that sellers is way down. Of course I...

Good Campground/RV park for Summer?

We winter in the Florida Area, now making plans for the Summer, Would like to hear your ideas for a good RV Park, need Full hook-ups, preferably in the Southeast part, on the east side of the MS River, a month stay, maybe longer, wife likes to golf,...

mytime by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Ridge Pkwy Campgrounds

Thinking of a BRP trip in May. Do any of campgrounds along parkway have facilities? Do the bathhouses have hot water or do they charge for showers? Comments from the best, worse or your fav? We would probably start at Cherokee and head north til we...

lap527 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Florida RV Park or Campground on the Beach

We are "mini" snowbirds usually heading south mid-late Feb and staying about six weeks. This year I have the urge to stay on the beach for a week or two. Any recommendations? Have a fifth wheel but want a campground/rv park that has restrooms and ...

rvingnut by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Military camp at Raptor Ranch at Tyndall AFB

We are meeting my inlaws (Oh Boy!) in Gulf Shores the first of June and we always wanted to stay at Raptor Ranch at Tyndall AFB, Panama City, FL. What are the chances of us getting a two night stay, the 27 & 28 of May (the Tuesday and Wednesday after...

garmp by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Emerald Isle, NC

Plan on making a trip to the Holiday Travel Resort in Emerald Isle North Carolina in July. I've never been there before and can't find to many reviews on the Net. looking for site Info. (good spots, bad spots) Good campground? and would you go back a...