Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Silver Strand State Beach Coronado (San Diego)

We were going to San Diego for a week to visit relatives and friends and decided to take the Class C. This required at least one night at Silver Strand State Beach as it is hard to get closer to the Pacific than here. It is one of those good news/b...

Gettysburg, PA

We're planning a three night trip to Gettysburg the first weekend of November, with our class C and my sister-in-law's 42' class A. I'm looking for recommendations for RV parks in the area, nothing fancy, just clean and with good sites for the larger...

AJMom by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting to plan our trip for next summer

We are looking for suggestions for campground in the Berkshires MA and then we need your help on where to go in Vermont.... We would like to dry camp on state land or stay in state parks or COE parks to try to keep the cost down ...We will take three...

Jennings Ferry COE - Dump Station?

I would like to stop at this park on the last stop heading home from a future trip. But I want to clean/flush out my black tank at this stop being the motorhome will be in storage for several weeks. The only time I used a dump station was at a Nation...

Camping Cabins/Cottages - where to fine them.

We're going to do something different this spring and spend a couple of months on the road, but without an RV. My first cut was doing condo's and extended stay hotels, but I think we would miss the RV lifestyle too much. There's something with being ...

North Dallas RV Parks?

Hi,Any suggestions for a nice campground for a 5th wheel in North Dallas area for a 2-3 month stay? A requirement will be need to connect for high speed internet.Thank you,Steve

Treker1 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Rocky Point/Puerto Pinasco Mexico

OK...we go to Quartzite every year then to Yuma etc. etc. We have a group of 4 and are considering taking the rigs into Rocky Point. 65 miles into the boarder. Has anyone been and what are your thoughts.:h

Sigsbee question?

Would someone please tell me is you are allowed to sponsor another camper at Sigsbee in Key West? Thanks,Tom

Darlington Raceway 2014 NASCAR race

I'm thinking about going to the 2014 Darlington NASCAR race.I am looking into camping at the track and it looks like there are 2 options for track side camping...The Pearson CG along turn 4 and the Petty CG behind the front stretch. Both are $100 for...

NJ6PACK by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Northcoast Park and Marina - Ft Lauderdale

Hi-- any input on Northcoast RV Park and Marina in Ft. Lauderdale ? Thinking about visiting a friend in the area and it looked like an ok place based on their website.

JoeH by Explorer III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Woods Canyon Lake, AZ campgrounds

Does anyone have any experience with any of the RV parks / campgrounds in the area surrounding Woods Canyon Lake near Payson, Arizona? I have a 35 foot motorhome and am wondering if I am too big for any of the campgrounds. Thanks.