Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Labor Day weekend

We have reservations for Labor Day weekend at Rainbow Springs SP! Can't wait as this will be the start of a longer camping trip. Anyone of our RV Net forum members going to be at Rainbow Springs then too?

Saint George Island Florida

I met a Guy about three years ago at SGI and he gave A route from Chattanooga to SGI and we stayed on it all the way and stayed mostly on 4 lanes and no small towns . I know we went thru Atlanta but that is all I can remember .You Guys have any ideal...

Delaware Water Gap Camping

MY wife and I would like to spend a couple of nights in mid-August in the Delaware Water Gap area of PA and NJ. We have a 31 ft. Class C w/toad and 2 pets. We would like suggestions on where to stay based on your personal experience. While full ho...

NICE, NEW RV Campground, Washington state, over border..

1/2 mile from Canada in the town of Oroville, WA.On our way back from Alaska, we were driving on 97 South through Canada yesterday. Did not realize the towns of Vernon, Osoyoos, B.C. were so touristy to say the least. Would not have been able to fi...

Montana/Idaho must see suggestions

We are headed north in a couple of weeks, already have reservations at Grand Teton, Yellowstone and then Glacier from the middle of August thru labor day. After that we have about 10 days open. Looking for must do and must see options. We enjoy watch...

yj_bill by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop over at Elks Lodges

We are planning a trip to the Grand Canyon next month. It will be our first long trip (mileage/time) after retiring. We have booked reservation at the Grand Canyon Trailer Village for 3 nights.I would like to stay at Elks Lodges on the way (I am a m...

wjmblm by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

? about weather at Grand Canyon

Hi! My DH and I will be going to Grand Canyon the week of sept 8th of this year. Would like to know what kind of weather as far as temps go to expect. We travel with our 13yr old doxie and if we don't need to use our air then we can camp without hook...

Free Harvest Hosts membership

Giving away three annual memberships to Harvest Hosts. Great for dry camping stopovers at wineries, farms, and orchards.http://www.travelwithkevinandruth.com/2013/07/another-giveaway.html

karead7 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Mariner's Haven, Rexford MT Disaster

This campground sounded great on the web so I reserved two nights. I indicated the importance of a level site for my 43' Phaeton and WiFi connection. When I arrived we were placed in a site where I could not level my rig and WiFi was not available....

hrhris by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

River vista rv resort Franklin NC

http://www.rivervistarvresort.com/here is the website. Anyone been? kinda close to me and prices seem very reasonable and it includes heated indoor/outdoor pools with spas.just wondering about a personal review on this cg. definitely thinking of b...

How long in Death Valley

We are planning our trip to Death Valley. How many days should we stay to see most sights? We are thinking about early May 2014.Thanks!

Table Mountain Campground near Wrightwood CA

Table Mountain Campground near Wrightwood CA, anyone stay here? Are most of the sites level? Not sure if we need to reserve for a mid week stay, looks like most sites are open on their reservation page.

yj_bill by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes