Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Camping near Dexter Michigan

We will be going to a wedding in Dexter Michigan. I am looking for a nice campground near there, can anyone help with a good place to stay for a weekend? Thanks in advance.

NWS Earle

I am From that part of NJ, and NWS Earle is a the only park that can accommodate my 38" Monaco. Things to do outside the park is not an issue as family and friends abound, and it is home.However, how is the park? Any advice on camping there? I want...

Maurice k Goddard Pymatuming state park

Never been to either park,just wondering which would you pick? Will only be able to camp at one while passing thru the area.Probablly both are nice is my guess,tried looking on photos.com but couldn't find anything.

Exclusion confusion with membership campgrounds

We've been comparing various membership campgrounds and have a few more questions. With C2C, the exclusion zone is 125 miles from your home park (not your home) unless you have a deluxe or premier membership. Does this mean that the exclsuion zone ...

RVcrazy by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cozy Acres Campground

We have a birthday party to attend in the Powhatan Va vicinity. This campground is the nearest one for us to stay at. Does anyone have any comments on it?

Love Letchworth State Park

My Son asked that before he leaves for US Army Basic Training at Fort Leonard Wood MO that our family go camping up at Letchworth State Park NY and also visit Niagara Falls Canada. Our family thoroughly enjoyed the park, this was our second trip to ...

searfoss by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Last minute Michigan

The DW has gotten fed up with this mid-western heat and has gotten a bug in her craw to hit Michigan. Either the Lake Michigan or the UP. What's the chance of finding a camp site, either COE or state, the last or second last week of August? Driving a...

garmp by Explorer II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Heron Campground KY

Has anyone stayed at blue herron campground in Ky? Wondering how the cell coverage is there. Any info is greatly appreciate.Glen WeaverMaryville, TN

PEI to Watertown NY campgrounds & sites to see

Next month we are going from Prince Edward Island to Watertown, about 900 miles.We wanted to go north thru Canada rather then down to boston etc.I wanted to stop about twice at about 3-350 mile segments, any suggestions?RV parks and stuff to seeAlso ...

Lipets by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Campground in Poconos with lake

We have just bought an inflatable kayak and can't wait to get it wet. Do you have any suggestions for a campground in the Poconos which has campsites not too far from a lake? I have checked a lot of the state parks and they are pretty full (we are go...

Help with Big RV Trip Planning

So we are planning a big trip leaving out of Southern California (Orange County) out to Mount Rushmore and Yellowstone and back. I've got it mapped to about 2650 miles and 13 nights to make the journey. I'd love some feedback from anyone who has m...

Advice

We may be able to get out of her the last of the month through the 15 th of Aug.We haven't been able to do much of anything but run last few trips.In Michigan I think the waters near Michigan shore of Huron might be calmer. Reason we need a little ca...