Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Bryce Canyon National Park, day 3 or 4 ????

It's hard to keep count when having fun. We made a couple more stops today in Bryce. First was to Mossy Cave which is outside the park on 12 going toward Tropic, UT. In our several stays at Bryce, this was our first visit to Mossy. I was more inte...

rv2go by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Northern PA suggestions

Looking for a short week trip in July to Pa., I've always wanted to check out the fishing. Looking for something similar to a state park with bigger more spaced out sites, hookups are optional. Need to have decent pond, river, or small lake warm wate...

Padlin by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Tablerock Lake Anyone?

In south Ar right now but headed for Tablerock St Park tomorrow. Just wondering about the weather and how high the lake was. We are in campground 2.We are really getting the rain in Ar. Heard on the weather radio for campgrounds in Degray, Daisy,and ...

rvnutts by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cable in the RV Park

When I go to an rv park and cable is available, how does it work? Do you plug into your Motorhome, and it comes up on your tv, or what do I need to get cable?

Sugestions

I don't want to advertise so i am not going to say where our RV park is. We have built it to a very high standard, maybe too high for where it is, but there we did it. We have sold 24 lots out of 105 and now its dried up, we only have passers bye who...

myra128 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Bryce Canyon National Park, day 2

Some of you are aware that we are on a 48 day tour of some of our western National Parks. Today was our 2nd day touring Bryce. We made 11 stops at the overlooks today. Need to make a couple more before we leave. Maybe even a sunrise. :B Burr... I...

rv2go by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Painted Hills, Oregon 2 nights or 3?

I'm setting up some plans for the summer and am going to be stopping by Painted Hills in Central/Eastern Oregon. From reading info on the web they say it's tough to see it all in a day so I'm planning at least two nights. For those that have been t...

Good truck camper boondock spots?

Hello all im sure this is like asking secret hunting spot:BSo if you would like to share pm me if you have secluded spots around the coke merritt post em up.cheers

candjmc by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Memorial Day weekend, where will you be?

For my wife the dog and I we will be at the Salisbury Beach state campground in MA. 1st time there for us. We will also be visiting Hampton Beach NH while there.Don't forget why we have this priviledge.

Looking for Camping just outside Seattle area

Still in the process of figuring out where to camp when we go to Seattle on vacationthought about some state parks inside the city and outside Tall ChiefTinkham Campground to name a couplejust not able to find enough info about any of themWe have a ...

exp_II by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Forestcamping.com now has user reviews

Folks who camp in the national forests probably already know about forestcamping.com -- great info about the campgrounds. They now have a button for user reviews, too -- this is new, I think, and I have not found a reference to this feature on the r...