Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Boondocking near Moses Lake, WA

bbaley
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all,
without giving away your favorite exact spot,
we are looking for some spots to stay out Central WA - probably generally Moses Lake for boondocking, wide open spaces.

Also interested in places closer to Crab Creek and Rocky Ford.

We live in Western Wa, and are just getting around to exploring Eastern side for boondocking/dispersed camping.

any ideas greatly appreciated!

Our needs/desired pretty easy. looking mostly for open space, easy access for 26' ft trailer. that about covers it ๐Ÿ™‚
Our Equipment:
2015 Dodge Ram 2500 Outdoorsman Pkg Cummmins 6.7
2016 Keystone Cougar 26rbiwe
2012 model golden retriever
2007 model Chiweenie
Scott/Sage Fly Rods (3wt thru 8wt)
Newer than antique models navigator and driver.
17 REPLIES 17

akrv
Explorer
Explorer
Go to the Washington DNR & Wildlife web sites with a descover pass for state lands for 35.00 dollars a year you can find lots of camping at no cost. Also look under fishing a lot of parking by small lakes with pit toilets. You do need the parking pass. Good luck
2005 Coachmen Concord 275DS
2004 Malibu Maxx LT

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Martha lake, Banks lake public Access on North West end, a
lkali lake south end, coulee city public park, scooteney reservoir, sprague lake
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

Tom_Barb
Explorer
Explorer
bbaley wrote:
Hi all,
without giving away your favorite exact spot,
we are looking for some spots to stay out Central WA - probably generally Moses Lake for boondocking, wide open spaces.

Also interested in places closer to Crab Creek and Rocky Ford.

We live in Western Wa, and are just getting around to exploring Eastern side for boondocking/dispersed camping.

any ideas greatly appreciated!

Our needs/desired pretty easy. looking mostly for open space, easy access for 26' ft trailer. that about covers it ๐Ÿ™‚
I would hesitate to boondock in Central Wa. I'd stay in established camp grounds.
There are some very nice camping north of Winthrop, Take the road out to the north passed the ranger station, and explore.
Also lots of open area and roads in the triangle between Twisp, Paterios. and Okanogan.
Stay at Loop Loop camp ground, and explore.
Take the FS 41 road south, there are lots of dirt roads to explore.
2000 Newmar mountain aire 4081 DP, ISC/350 Allison 6 speed, Wrangler JL toad.