cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Campgrounds near Williamsport, Pa

kirkjrk
Explorer
Explorer
Will be attending LL world series in August and need CG rec in or near this area. Tried RV park reviews but would prefer to hear from someone that has been there done that. Also, for those that have been to the games, do you have anything you can share with me that might save me time in getting around the area or something that might even save money.

Thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5

Berky
Explorer
Explorer
X2 on R. B. Winter state park.

How long is your trailer or MH? If you have something smaller, say up to 20' or so, I would put both Worlds End and Ricketts Glen state parks above R. B. Winter.
Mike, Barb, and Lilly the Lab
2012 North Trail 26LRSS
Silverado 2500HD, 6.0L gas, 4.10

Roar Like A Lion, But Fear The Hen

Rangerider
Explorer
Explorer
There is a KOA in New Columbia near there.
Me & the Wife
2012 Thor Hurricane 32A
Future Toad: 2008 Honda CR-V

TripleE
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at the Yogi Bear Campground, along with a number of other people. It was an easy drive to the park. Bring chairs to sit in or a blanket to sit on. We found that you can set your chairs up and then walk around the park. You can bring your own food but not drinks. Check the Little League website for all the rules. You will have to go through metal detectors so don't bring knives and things like that. We didn't particularly like sitting in the bleachers but out in the outfield. It can be a long day if you go to all the games. Have fun.
Bill & Treasa
Our Blog
USMC Retired MGySGT
2005 Winnebago Vectra 40AD
400 Cummins, Freightliner chassis
2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4X4

N5LUI
Explorer
Explorer
R.B. Winter S.P. is another nice park. About 1 hour over the mountain from williamsport

RGar974417
Explorer
Explorer