cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camping north Atlanta

sjanes
Explorer
Explorer
Hello campers. Moving my daughter and family to Florida and looking for descent overnight stop in the northern Atlanta area. They have the RV and I a U-Haul. Is there an easy access camp for the RV with hookups? Doesn't have to be resort status. Thank you travelers.

Scott

:C
6 REPLIES 6

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
x2 on Harvest Moon, Adairsville. Also a KOA just north of Atlanta.

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
Harvest Moon CG should be ideal. Adairsville exit off I75. I think it exit 306.
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

haste_maker
Explorer II
Explorer II
bgum wrote:
You may want to consider getting thru Atlanta if your schedule is at a slack time. Traffic is bad.

No matter were you stay, just be sure that you can travel thru Atlanta between the hours of 2 am to 4 am...
Retried Teamster
2007 Allergo

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
You may want to consider getting thru Atlanta if your schedule is at a slack time. Traffic is bad.

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Allstays lists all campgrounds. Personally I would look for a state park but you might want something closer to the interstates. I don't know which route you're taking so I'll just post a link to the map of the campgrounds in Georgia listed by Allstays. You can zoom in to see the locations better.
Allstays Georgia campground map.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
There are a lot of RV parks at Altoona Lakes just north of Atlanta, can't really recommend one tho.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper