Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Corpus Christi / Rockport RV Parks

j3ff9ack
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all,

Heading down to visit relatives but want to take the 5th wheel - any suggestions for RV parks in the area? I've read the reviews on-line, but prefer to hear some recommendations from actual humans that have stayed there. You never know what software generated some of those reviews these days,,,thanks.
2007 Jayco JayFlight 27.5 RKS
2014 RAM 3500 SRW CC CTD 68RFE
8 REPLIES 8

j3ff9ack
Explorer
Explorer
Hi stripit,

Thanks for the recommendations - I think we are set on our plans now. Thanks to all for your help. Sounds like it's warming up already in South Texas - hopefully we will still see some bluebonnets in April.

stripit
Explorer
Explorer
Magistic Oaks was really nice for us when we spent a month there, no cable TV but otherwise we enjoyed it. Did find another park a few miles away, a new place we probably would give a try called Reel Chill RV resort. Have a look on RV Park Reviews to see what others have said. Enjoy your trip.
Stacey Frank
2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP
2019 Tesla Model X
2015 Cadillac SRX we Tow
1991 Avanti Convertible

timandsusan
Explorer
Explorer
In South Texas--San Antonio and South--Bluebonnets are already starting to bloom. We will hit above 80 this week!

j3ff9ack
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking at mid-April - trying to catch the bluebonnets on the way down and hit the sweet spot between spring and summer weather. I did find Angler's RV Park - has good reviews and talked to the manager on the phone. Nothing fancy - but nice shade trees. We will do some fishing while we are there anyway. The backup plan is Goose Island SP.

Hey armadillo 17 - Majestic Oaks looks like a great choice also. Looks like a lot of options - perhaps the winter Texans will be gone by then and we'll have several options to choose from.

armadillo_17
Explorer
Explorer
Spent January 2020 at Majestic Oaks RV resort, Rockport, Texas. An excellent park.
Jon in S/W Missouri
2007 Winnebago Class C
2012 Jeep Patriot (Manual Transmission)

Rigdon
Explorer
Explorer
When will you be staying, spring breakers can take up a lot of spots.
There are many rv parks at Port Aransas and Aransas pass area too.
Steve & Karen

j3ff9ack
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, Mockturtle - I appreciate the response. It's on the list to check out.

mockturtle
Explorer
Explorer
We always liked Goose Island State Park but beware of staying in the bayside campground (there are two options) as the salt air/wind can adversely affect the trim on your rig.
2015 Tiger Bengal TX 4X4
Chevy 3500HD, 6L V8