cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Degray Lake COE parks

Mountain_Mama
Explorer
Explorer
I didn't realize until today that there are COE parks on Degray Lake in AR. I searched here and RV park reviews but am not finding any info on them.

Can anyone give recommendations?
2003 Holiday Rambler Alumascape 34RLT
4 REPLIES 4

littlemo
Explorer
Explorer
Lake DeGray State Park

Sorry about double pictures....don't know why?

">

Camp spot @ DeGray

">

Here's a couple more nice parks in the area:

Lake Catherine State Park

Crater of Diamonds State Park

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
go to www.recreation.gov and search for Degray Lake AR and select camping and lodging in the next drop down box. It will list all the campgrounds. You will need to look at each one and see what actual town it's listed in to be able to find reviews on www.rvparkreviews.com
there are also 2 on Lake Ouachita. We like Crystal Springs although it's far from the closest town.
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

wthibeaux
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know where in N Texas you are, but the Arkansas Tourist office on I 30 east of Texarkana can give you a list of all public camping areas in the state.
Warren & Peggy
Four cats "Albert, Noble, Peaches, Lil Bit" all neutered.

2010 Chev Suburban 5.3L 3.42-2005 Chev 1500 Crew Cab 5.3L 3.73
95 Mobile Scout 25FS travel trailer
5 grandchildren

sremsing
Explorer
Explorer
If you stay at DeGray Lake State Park, you will have water and electric hookups. Camp area C is on the water side, camp areas A and B are in the woods. Reservations required as they fill up fast. The weekenders tend to take all the prime sites for weekends booked in advanced. Hard to get in to Area C. Area A and B fill up quickly also.
2004 GMC Sierra 2500 HD quad cab, Vortec 6000
Prodigy
2011 Rockwood 2604
wife and one fur buddy.