cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fedex Field

HydrogenCyanide
Explorer
Explorer
I am thinking of going to the Dec. 20th game at Fedex field. I am a bills season ticket holder and live in the buffalo area. There would be 4 or 5 guys coming and would want to arrive on Saturday and leave on Monday.

I see there is an RV lot but I am not sure if it is open on Saturday like it is in Buffalo. Also not sure what time it closes at. Does anyone have any information on taking an RV to FedEx field?

I would prefer to stay in the lot if it is possible, but if there are options offsite I would be open to that as well.

Also, I would be fine staying elsewhere the night before.....but what about after the game. Do they allow you to stay until Monday morning so you can hang out at RV, watch the football games and drive home the next day?

Any information would be appreciated.
5 REPLIES 5

Busskipper
Explorer
Explorer
Busskipper wrote:
HydrogenCyanide wrote:
I am thinking of going to the Dec. 20th game at Fedex field. I am a bills season ticket holder and live in the buffalo area. There would be 4 or 5 guys coming and would want to arrive on Saturday and leave on Monday.

I see there is an RV lot but I am not sure if it is open on Saturday like it is in Buffalo. Also not sure what time it closes at. Does anyone have any information on taking an RV to FedEx field?

I would prefer to stay in the lot if it is possible, but if there are options offsite I would be open to that as well.

Also, I would be fine staying elsewhere the night before.....but what about after the game. Do they allow you to stay until Monday morning so you can hang out at RV, watch the football games and drive home the next day?

I have stayed at many fields across the country - I live just down the road and would not recommend trying your plan. Look into Cherry Hill close enough and will allow you to avoid any issues.

JMHO,

So what was the outcome? field or stay home??????????????
Busskipper
Maryland/Colorado
Travel Supreme 42DS04
GX470-FMCA - Travel less now - But still love to be on the Road
States traveled in this Coach

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
det62 wrote:
This is old....but may be of some help.

$160 to stay overnight in a parking lot with ZERO amenities??? WOW!!! You would likely have to PAY me $160 to go to a Redskins game...
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

det62
Explorer
Explorer
This is old....but may be of some help.
1994 Georgie Boy Pursuit 32 foot Class A

Debbie (owner, pilot and navigator):B
Steve (campfire starter):Z
Matthew - age 17 Got Fish ?? :@
Rebecca - age 16 Got Wi-fi ?? :h

Busskipper
Explorer
Explorer
HydrogenCyanide wrote:

I have stayed at many fields across the country - I live just down the road and would not recommend trying your plan. Look into Cherry Hill close enough and will allow you to avoid any issues.

JMHO,
Busskipper
Maryland/Colorado
Travel Supreme 42DS04
GX470-FMCA - Travel less now - But still love to be on the Road
States traveled in this Coach

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
I knew there was somebody that wanted to go to a Ravens game :).
You don't see much purple around here this year.
Puma 30RKSS