cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Football Hall of Fame

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Has anyone been to the Football Hall of Fame and camped nearby? DW & I are thinking of going and would like some input. I realize that the induction/game weekend would be like impossible, but is there a chance to find a decent campground for a B (just need elect, fire ring, table and nearby shower) and get tickets to the Hall and/or the game this fall?

thanks
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!
5 REPLIES 5

Rangerider
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at Cuttys when we took our grandsons to PFHOF. Nice place. Small pool, good restaurant on site.
Me & the Wife
2012 Thor Hurricane 32A
Future Toad: 2008 Honda CR-V

jeb5
Explorer
Explorer
West Branch may be the finest Ohio STATE Park in all of the 88 counties. Full Hook Up and recently renovated.
Ford F-350, 6.7 Diesel, 4x4, Long Bed
Newmar Kountry Star 5th Wheel

hitchup
Explorer
Explorer
We drove down from North Springfield, PA for the day. We stopped at Camping World in Akron first for a few supplies, then on to Canton. If I remember right, they had a couple of overnighters in the parking lot.

BTW: I don't enjoy football, but do like History. Both DH and I enjoyed the tour of the museum.
2014 DRV Mobile Suite Estates 38RSB3....our custom home
2014 Ford F450 KR CC 4x4......his office
2015 Lance 1172 TC.....mobile Motel FOR SALE
Working Fulltimers since 3/2005

"Shoot for the Moon! Even if you miss it, you will land among the Stars."

pjs1660
Explorer
Explorer
Portage lakes state park is about a 1/2 hour away and west branch state park is about 45 min away we have been to both and they are pretty nice

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I live 10 miles away. cutty,s camp ground is on rt44 about 15miles from the PFHF. nice camp. or you might even overnight in the PFHF parking lot. never been to the hall. there is a koa 8miles south of canton off rt 77.