Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Giving up June, 2018 Yellowstone reservations

Floridafrances
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all,
I’m 99% certain we’re going to have to postpone our June trip to Yellowstone with our grandson until next year due to scheduling conflicts. (His schedule, baseball, not ours.) I’ll know for sure early tomorrow morning (Friday, April 20th). If so, I’ll be cancelling our Fishing Bridge CG reservations around 10:00 CDT.
We have a 35 foot spot from Thursday, June 21st through Sunday, July 1st.
I’ve gotten so much help on the forum. Just thought I’d give everyone here a heads-up in case they’re interested. Might be able to snap them up if they’re quick enough.
Safe travels.
Frances & Tom with 3 rescue cats - Peaches, Snippet,and BP. And in spirit Aja (Dec 2014) and Tipper (Oct 2016).
2011 Winnebago Vista 30W
2008 4 door Hardtop Wrangler Unlimited 4X4
4 REPLIES 4

monkey44
Nomad II
Nomad II
This forum is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome when things like this happen... Great that you announced it, great some one on here could use it. 🙂
Monkey44
Cape Cod Ma & Central Fla
Chevy 2500HD 4x4 DC-SB
2008 Lance 845
Back-country camping fanatic

Floridafrances
Explorer
Explorer
the2sharps wrote:
Thank you. I was able to get 6 nights which will be good for us.
Another check on our bucket list. Thanks again for notifying the forum.

Seeing this lifted my spirits. I was so disappointed that we had to cancel. More so when I saw the notice on their site that Fishing Bridge will be closed 2019 for extensive renovations.
Frances & Tom with 3 rescue cats - Peaches, Snippet,and BP. And in spirit Aja (Dec 2014) and Tipper (Oct 2016).
2011 Winnebago Vista 30W
2008 4 door Hardtop Wrangler Unlimited 4X4

the2sharps
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you. I was able to get 6 nights which will be good for us.
Another check on our bucket list. Thanks again for notifying the forum.
Gary and Cindy
2 Chihuahuas - Jack and Joe
2012 Fleetwood Jamboree 31M
2015 Ford Focus

Isaac-1
Explorer
Explorer
Even though we will not be taking advantage of this, as we have done Wyoming the last two summers, and my wife has a busy schedule this summer. I want to thank you for posting this