cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Grayton Beach

Pine_Barren
Explorer
Explorer
The wife and I are enjoying a very nice relaxing 25th anniversary week here at Grayton beach. Just wondering if any fellow forum members are here this week?
20 REPLIES 20

Retired_JSO
Explorer
Explorer
fla-gypsy wrote:
Retired JSO wrote:
Pine Barren wrote:
We were in site 39 in the new loop. Very nice sites

We will be in site 39 the end of this month.

and I will be in 38, see you there

:B

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Retired JSO wrote:
Pine Barren wrote:

and I will be in 38, see you there
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
We were in site 54
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

Retired_JSO
Explorer
Explorer
Pine Barren wrote:

Pine_Barren
Explorer
Explorer

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you, ours got them walking on the gravel in the new area. We were next to shower house. Very nice site.

Pine Barren wrote:
@bigred1cav. We had only one instance where our dog got in the sand spurs this trip. After he wondered a little to far off into the brush and got them he hasn't done it again and I talked with a few other people with dogs and they had no problem with them. Happy travels and enjoy your stay down here in Florida. We are on the down swing now and will be leaving paradise for a short ride back home tomorrow and then back to work. Looking forward to our next trip in November to Henderson beach. Maybe able to work another in before then but we will see. We are taking the grandkids to Disney in September but not taking the camper it is easier to just stay in one of their resorts when down there

Pine_Barren
Explorer
Explorer
@bigred1cav. We had only one instance where our dog got in the sand spurs this trip. After he wondered a little to far off into the brush and got them he hasn't done it again and I talked with a few other people with dogs and they had no problem with them. Happy travels and enjoy your stay down here in Florida. We are on the down swing now and will be leaving paradise for a short ride back home tomorrow and then back to work. Looking forward to our next trip in November to Henderson beach. Maybe able to work another in before then but we will see. We are taking the grandkids to Disney in September but not taking the camper it is easier to just stay in one of their resorts when down there

Ault
Explorer
Explorer
This area is super, lived here most my life, but very hot today. Enjoy!!

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
We go in Jan Feb mar are they worse then? Please let me know how your dog does , thanks.

Pine Barren wrote:
Our little dog has only got a couple on him this trip but they haven't been bad not like last year. We have been here since Monday and have a couple more days to go very nice park and the weather has been pretty nice always a nice breeze blowing

tragusa3
Explorer
Explorer
Fifteen years ago, I lived in Grayton. Wonderful memories.
New to us 2011 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA
Join us on the road at Rolling Ragu on YouTube!

Pine_Barren
Explorer
Explorer
Our little dog has only got a couple on him this trip but they haven't been bad not like last year. We have been here since Monday and have a couple more days to go very nice park and the weather has been pretty nice always a nice breeze blowing

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
is the burrs at Grayton still a problem for pets? They get stuck o feet and hurt the dogs.

Pine_Barren
Explorer
Explorer
We rode though St. Andrews today way to crowded for us. We then rode down to Henderson beach and checked it out. We got the last site they had available for thanksgiving week. We will be in site 57. Grayton is by far one of our favorite parks for the privacy. Yes the full hook up side is without alot of shade but we have the awning and the canopy so we have shade. The rocks don't bother us doesn't track as much dirt inside. The main thing is to get out and enjoy the parks and nature.

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Grayton Beach is the pits!!! Don't go there around Thanksgiving!!! Top Sail, Henderson are far better choices.
But seriously, it is GREAT. I only said that to discourage people from making reservations. We're planning a stay over Thanksgiving, but am waiting for my DSL to get off her dear ars and confirm plans. We prefer the old loop and it's privacy. But we have a B and the smaller sites are not a problem.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!