cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Grrocery Delivery in Yuma?

Art_Davis
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone used grocery delivery from, say, Walmart in the Fortuna Foothills? I think it would be a good way to avoid covid-19 exposure. If you have, how reliable is it?
Do the best you can with what you have to work with.

Arctic Fox 22GQ
Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
19 REPLIES 19

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Hummmmmm
Young grocery picker goes thru store grabbing items from your shopping list then bags them up....some other guy delivers them

I'm sure they both, three, four individuals involved took every precaution

No thanks!
I do my own shopping, picking the items I choose and take reasonable precautions
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

ItsyRV
Explorer
Explorer
Delivery can always be an issue if the contractor has many drop offs and you're the last one on the route.

I preferer the Kroger store pickup. If you have their card, all coupons, discounts and cash incentives apply to your pickup order. I like the notice for out of stock and the offer of picking a substitution. At some stores, the double length parking slot makes picking up with your RV doable. I am a bit leery of their shoppers ability to pick the best produce and have clearly had them just grab what was on top of the pile.

Not to mention, the fuel points are tacked on right away so while one is putting away the groceries, the other can be pumping your up to $1 off per gallon in the RV. Heck, saving $35 at the pump is nothing to sneeze at.
1994 Itasca SunDancer 21RB - Chevy G-30 chassis.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Grocery shopping in the very early morning is my one indulgence..masked and gloved.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Ed_Gee
Explorer II
Explorer II
Pickup works really well at our Kroger store. Special parking spots ... call when you arrive and they bring out the groceries you ordered on their website and put them in your car for you. No need to even get close to employee.... ( who wears a mask anyway). Delivery can be problematic in some areas so we don't do that.
Ed - on the Central Oregon coast
2018 Winnebago Fuse 23A
Scion xA toad

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
We don't use it, but most stores including Wally are doing it. But someone out here in the Foothills got groceries delivered to them from Wally, but they were to be delivered to someone else yesterday. Also you can use pick-up at Wally and Fry's. Fry's uses a subcontractor to deliver as I believe also Wally does.