Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Holiday Village Mobile Home & RV Park ...Mesa, AZ

milo
Explorer II
Explorer II
Good Mornin;
Looking for any recent feedback about the Holiday Village Mobile Home & Rv Park (55+park) on Dobson Rd, Mesa Az. Has anyone stayed there recently. I found 3 reviews of it on RV Park Review. One from March 2010 4 stars, 2nd one Dec. 2013 5 stars by the same person named Rib and most recent was back in March 2015 by Luke who gave it only 1/2 a star and said to stay away. Reason I ask, it's only a couple of blocks from where our son lives. We usually stay at Mesa Regal or Val Vista Parks (C2C) but they are bout 7 or 8 miles away and a pain going back & forth. Thought if Holiday Village was a decent stay we'd give it a try next time we visit out son & is girlfriend & our brand spanking new & only grandson. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Milo
Janet & Milo ...47 fantastic yrs 2gether :B
Mona Yorkie & Buddy our beloved Beagle (both in spirit)
2013 F-150 Kodiak Brown XLT 4X4 HD Ecoboost
2014 Cougar 26sab

Living under the best Government money can buy ... Bob Brinker ๐Ÿ˜‰
6 REPLIES 6

Cat_Lady
Explorer
Explorer
I looked at it and I would stay there in a New York minute. Looked neat and clean. If I had a grand baby that I could walk a short distance to see, I'm in, lol. It would have to be a p.r.e.t.t.y bad Cg for me to park 7 miles away. Not going to happen. I could put up with just about anything to see that baby.
As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.

milo
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks all for taking the time to give me your 2 cents.
Cat Lady & midnightsadie, I did googled it before I posted on here but thought ... but what the heck thought maybe someone has actually stay there in the past 3-4 months.
Jim Shoe ....I did read the RV Park reviews as my original post stated but you can't always go by what the reviews say cuz different folks like & dislike the same aspects of a park.
2gypsies, great idea. DW talked with DS last evening and asked him to drive down there and check it out. We'll see what he has to say bout it.

Thanks all
Milo
Janet & Milo ...47 fantastic yrs 2gether :B
Mona Yorkie & Buddy our beloved Beagle (both in spirit)
2013 F-150 Kodiak Brown XLT 4X4 HD Ecoboost
2014 Cougar 26sab

Living under the best Government money can buy ... Bob Brinker ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
Here's a link to RV Park Reviews for Mesa, AZ. and Holiday Village is one that's been reviewed. The latest review in March, 2015 is a "1".
Sounds like there are several abandoned park models there. Nobody lives forever.
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
Here's a picture...looks o.k. but doesn't really show any RV sites - just mobile homes. Have your son drive though it and see what he thinks.

Holiday Village Mobile Home Park
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
just drove by there two weeks ago, google earth and look around ,seems ok from a drive by.weather was great,now back home in the cold and got the flu,,told wife we should have stayed longer.

Cat_Lady
Explorer
Explorer
Have you pulled it up on Google Earth? You can look it over yourself and decide whether or not you'd mind staying there. Congratulations on the new grand baby. Sounds like you're a proud grandpa.

Cat Lady
As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.