cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Huntington Beach State Park in 38' 5th wheel

MoFanatic
Explorer
Explorer
Have reservations for end of March to stay at the Huntington Beach State Park campground. I'm not completely incompetent but still not an expert at backing into some sites. How bad are the sites at Huntington Beach State Park to get into?
2011 GMC Sierra Denali Dually
2012 Mobile Suites 40' fifth wheel
5 REPLIES 5

MoFanatic
Explorer
Explorer
Southwind98 wrote:
Site 22 off their website.

Thank you. I did see that picture on the website but not in as high of resolution as you posted. For some reason My iPad would only show a small picture that was hard to see. That's a big help. Thank you!

Southwind98
Explorer
Explorer
Site 22 off their website. You may have already looked at it, but shouldn't be to hard to back into.

Will & Michelle
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38P
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
1990 Jeep Wrangler

Itching2go
Explorer II
Explorer II
We were there a couple of years back, and as I recall, you are in a part of the campground that is reasonably open. I wouldn't think you'd have too much of a problem.
2008 Jayco Designer 35RLSA pulled by a 2007 Chevy 3500 D/A SRW

MoFanatic
Explorer
Explorer
LakeN wrote:
You may want to post site number....many sites are spacious but there is a row of full hookup sites that are tighter. I'm assuming you are talking about the SC park.

My reservation is for site #22. I looked at the campground on GoogleMaps and the sites look like they are at a moderate to easy angle from the loop.

Sorry, yes, Huntington Beach State Park in Murrells Inlet, SC.

LakeN
Explorer
Explorer
You may want to post site number....many sites are spacious but there is a row of full hookup sites that are tighter. I'm assuming you are talking about the SC park.
'16 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B
'14 Ford Focus Titanium Toad with Blue Ox tow system