LowRyter
Explorer
Explorer
camping in 1A.

anyone else here going?
John L
WW SL 2805 5th Wheel
2004.5 Chevy 2500HD Allison Duramax X Cab
Ducati 939 SS, Moto Guzzi V11 Sport, Moto Guzzi EV California and Suzuki 1200 Bandit
4 REPLIES 4

milo
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nope! the ole trailer will be parked in the driveway like it is every major holiday weekend.
Janet & Milo ...47 fantastic yrs 2gether :B
Mona Yorkie & Buddy our beloved Beagle (both in spirit)
2013 F-150 Kodiak Brown XLT 4X4 HD Ecoboost
2014 Cougar 26sab

Living under the best Government money can buy ... Bob Brinker ๐Ÿ˜‰

prfssr
Explorer
Explorer
Nope, won't be there but will be there at the end of July for the Moto, Nationwide and Sprint cup weekend.

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
No, won't be there, but was on and off from 1974-2003. Have fun and enjoy. No place like it!

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
No ... getting as far away from Indianapolis as possible over Memorial Day week-end ... Going to Salomonie State Park (North-Eastern Indiana). Never been to the 500 in all my life. I remember as a kid camping with my parents and having the radios on at each trailer and all the adults sitting around chug-a-lugging their favorite adult brew (in brown bottles ๐Ÿ™‚ ) and us kids would run from trailer to trailer. We were more interested in the "brew" and trying to get someone to give us a bottle than the 500. You gotta remember, that was 50 years ago! Things weren't as 'up tight" then as they are these days!

Still, no desire to be around Indianapolis anytime time at all during 500 racing events! People are just too crazy!