cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Kalaloch CG in a 29ft 5th wheel

calberry
Explorer
Explorer
We am planning a road trip to the Northwest next June in our 29ft 5th wheel and would like to stay 2-3 nights in Kalaloch before moving over to Sol Duc for a couple of nights. We always try to dry camp, so that is not an issue.

My question basically is: Are there sites that can accommodate both the 5er and our F350? (drive thru, back in, or dbl wide) In total we are close to 50' long.

I have found that Recreation.gov is not that helpful in looking at site details, and campsitephotos.com only has pictures and not actual lengths or widths. So I guess the 2nd question would be whether there is a PDF map somewhere that shows the sites and their sizes?

I prefer to reserve sites in advance (1st minute of 1st day they are available on-line...do that for Yosemite each spring), and would even consider reserving two sites (one for truck and one for 5er) if I had to (based on pics in campsitephotos.com.)

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Steve
2010 F350 XLT 4X4 6.8L V10
2012 Rockwood 8265WS 5er

Go Bears!
15 REPLIES 15

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
There are some sites that will handle your rig.
You will need to make reservations well in advance to get a site.

Olympic Park campgrounds
Just south of the campgrounds is an overflow area that is great. No, there is no hook ups, or water, just pit toilet. It is called South Beach!

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker