2008 Holiday Rambler Presidential Suite 36 RLT
2011 Ford F350 CC DRW B&W Companion
11 REPLIES 11

Travlingman
Explorer II
Explorer II
wbwood wrote:
USAFBILL wrote:
There was a video earlier of Ocean Lakes mostly under water so be sure to call ahead before going.

From what Ocean Lakes has been posting via their Facebook page, it was hardly underwater. There was a little flooding, but not much and it was diverted quickly. I think the worse part was where the houses are.

You are correct, nothing wrong with the campground. Have been here since Sunday and only damage was to playground, basketball courts, couple access areas and the road by basketball courts. Playgrounds look to be fixed, basketball courts and road need to be paved and they are working on access areas. Campground suffered no damage and is good to go.
2017 F-350 King Ranch DRW
2014 Landmark Savannah(sold)
2022 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
USAFBILL wrote:
There was a video earlier of Ocean Lakes mostly under water so be sure to call ahead before going.

From what Ocean Lakes has been posting via their Facebook page, it was hardly underwater. There was a little flooding, but not much and it was diverted quickly. I think the worse part was where the houses are.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

93Cobra2771
Explorer
Explorer
Bring it you bunch of ping pong rookies...
Richard White
2011 F150 Ecoboost SCREW 145" 4x4
Firestone Ride-Rite Air Springs/Air Lift Wireless Controller
2006 Sportsmen by KZ 2604P (30')
Hensley Arrow

thedoghouse
Explorer
Explorer
I'm game

fordman13
Explorer
Explorer
im over here in hh14 maybe hook up and play some ping pong..

Travlingman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Be arriving tomorrow, Saturday.
2017 F-350 King Ranch DRW
2014 Landmark Savannah(sold)
2022 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4

Oaklevel
Explorer
Explorer
I agree but they do have over 300 employees in season to pay.

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'd like to have a week's worth of gate receipts from that place. Those folks know how to run a business and keep customers coming back.
Puma 30RKSS

Oaklevel
Explorer
Explorer
Ocean Lakes is fine the only serious damage was to the playground on the waterfront, very little standing water anywhere else. They worked hard to keep the drains open. They are open & running normally just repairing the playground areas.

thedoghouse
Explorer
Explorer
It's in good shape. I have some family already camping. But thanks tho for the info

USAFBILL
Explorer
Explorer
2003 Cougar 285EFS
2000 Chev 2500 Ex Cab