cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

~Post your campsite photos here~

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
Lately there has been a lot of interest in viewing photos of the sites that different campgrounds have to offer. Let's start posting them to this thread and if there seems to be enough interest, perhaps we can make the thread a permanent sticky.

If you have recently posted photos of this sort, please re-post them here. If you have new ones to share, please do!

Don't forget to label the photos: Campground name, site #'s if you know them, area of campground, etc.

Picture Posting Help

**A photo width of 500 works really well.

I am taking the liberty of copying here some recent photos submitted by member 'marites62'.

Fishing Bridge - This is site 60 in the B loop - back-in, full hookups (It can be tough for long trailers and 5th wheels):

More of the same site:

Colter Bay Village - This is site 40, Pull through, full hookups. It is at the end of the loop which was nice.

More of the same site:

Thanks,
Sandi (Moderator)
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP
3,571 REPLIES 3,571

lledman
Explorer
Explorer
Patapsco Valley State Park - Ellicot City, MD
Site Number 401

We stayed at this same site last year so I think I already posted photos of it but just sharing to show that nothing has changed:)

Oh and this year we visited the Orange Grove area - it's about 20 minutes from the Hollifield camping area. We walked across the suspension bridge and also hiked the trail to Cascade Falls - I'm sure it's clearly posted somewhere and I just missed it but if you want to see the falls take the first left when the trail splits - the right will send you very high up on a mountain with 3 river crossings (from personal experience - I don't advise anyone attempting this with a 2 & 3 year old but they were troopers and for some reason loved it.)

Hiking upward

water crossing on the boulders - yes that is the trail blaze marker on the boulder meaning you must cross here

smaller waterfall uptrail

Cascade Falls - surprisingly not as "full" as I had expected especially after 2 days of rain
Lisa, Chris, Tyler (12), Devin (4), & Tyra (3)

2007 Dodge Ram 2500
2008 Rockwood Roo 26RS

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ledmanfamily/camping

sdavis622
Explorer
Explorer
Alder Lake SP, Alder, WA. Labor Day. Rained often throughout the weekend, but we relaxed and enjoyed it. Some movies, BBQ'd chicken, walks between the downpoors. A very good weekend, we were there Thursday thru Monday. Last trip before our Little girl arrives around the end of this month! We can hardly wait!
Site 31:

Site 40. We stayed in site 40 Thurs night as someone was in site 31 which we had reserved for Fri thru Monday!

Site 40 is one we really like at Alder Lake, so we enjoyed staying there for the night! Plus it was long enough, we leveled the trailer put the stabilizers down and left the truck hooked up.
2020 Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi
2020 Alpha Wolf 26DBH-L

stroz4
Explorer
Explorer
Great Pictures!
2008 F-350 V10 4x4
2003 palomino 1000
Retired U.S.Army

camperfool
Explorer
Explorer
Grand Haven SP on lake Michigan Labor Day weekend 2009. The site 137 was on asphalt and very tight but the
beach and sun sets are what its all about.

The sun sets are fabulous

My boys and I were fishing for Salmon on the pier. The weather was fantastic with 70's during the day and 50's at
night all weekend long. What else can you ask for when rving.

AJ even through the net to catch bait.

Evening fishing with a cool sky.
2006 Keystone Laredo 32RS 5th wheel
Front bunks/rear bedroom
2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 8.1 gas guzzler
300 watt solar panels/ solar water heater
dispersed camper enjoying Gods creation

marites62
Explorer
Explorer
dmatt - Beautiful area!
:)Marites
DH
9 Kids
04 Jayco Jayfeather 25G
Cross-country trip
Our Cross country trip thread

"It is not the magnitude of our actions that matter, but the amount of Love that is put into them" - Mother Teresa

Frankbals
Explorer
Explorer
Wow Robag: It's been a few years, but we were close to the same sites as you, at Holiday Shores....site 4, and Frontier town site 6. Great memories ! At Frontier Town the kids were catching blue crabs right off the back of our camper !
Frank

2003 2500 Dodge Ram
2001 Coachmen 28fks Futura

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
Chain o' Lakes SP, IL - Fox Den CG site #40

2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

dmatt
Explorer
Explorer
A day of hiking:

Brought us to this beautiful granite canyon:

Not a lot of water this time of year, but must be amazing in the spring when the snow melts:

Still, there was enough to get wet and slide a little:

2018 F150 FX4, 3.5 EB, max tow
2019.5 Lance 2375
Madison-the loveable old lady of the dog clan
Riley-our rescued Black Lab
Scout-the new crazy Australian Shepherd puppy

Our camping photos

dmatt
Explorer
Explorer
Camp Edison at Shaver Lake, CA.... site 164:

My favorite cove, just before sunrise:

Reflection of other side where the sun now hits:
2018 F150 FX4, 3.5 EB, max tow
2019.5 Lance 2375
Madison-the loveable old lady of the dog clan
Riley-our rescued Black Lab
Scout-the new crazy Australian Shepherd puppy

Our camping photos

stroz4
Explorer
Explorer
Great Pictures.
2008 F-350 V10 4x4
2003 palomino 1000
Retired U.S.Army

lledman
Explorer
Explorer
Jellystone Park - Hagerstown, MD
Site 711
Lisa, Chris, Tyler (12), Devin (4), & Tyra (3)

2007 Dodge Ram 2500
2008 Rockwood Roo 26RS

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ledmanfamily/camping

ever1ast15
Explorer
Explorer
Frontier Town in Oceant City, MD (site 16W)

Regards,
JT

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Nice pics Robag!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Robag
Explorer
Explorer
Town and Country Campground Savage Minnesota (Just outside Minneapolis) site 62 August 2008

Me(68), DW(70), DS(96), DS(98), Savage The Dog (04)
21 WOLF PUP 16FQBL

Robag
Explorer
Explorer
Holiday Shores Wisconsin Dells August 2008 Site 12

Tight spots, but great location right along the river

Me(68), DW(70), DS(96), DS(98), Savage The Dog (04)
21 WOLF PUP 16FQBL