cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

~Post your campsite photos here~

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
Lately there has been a lot of interest in viewing photos of the sites that different campgrounds have to offer. Let's start posting them to this thread and if there seems to be enough interest, perhaps we can make the thread a permanent sticky.

If you have recently posted photos of this sort, please re-post them here. If you have new ones to share, please do!

Don't forget to label the photos: Campground name, site #'s if you know them, area of campground, etc.

Picture Posting Help

**A photo width of 500 works really well.

I am taking the liberty of copying here some recent photos submitted by member 'marites62'.

Fishing Bridge - This is site 60 in the B loop - back-in, full hookups (It can be tough for long trailers and 5th wheels):

More of the same site:

Colter Bay Village - This is site 40, Pull through, full hookups. It is at the end of the loop which was nice.

More of the same site:

Thanks,
Sandi (Moderator)
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP
3,570 REPLIES 3,570

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Pic is from 08 trip. This year we were only 2 nights & the weather was cold & windy so no great shots this time around.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

wepampercampers
Explorer
Explorer
re: fullmoonoversalem
I don't remember sounds of 4-wheelers when we were there in summer of '09 (June/July). We loved Deep Creek! Watching the eagles and the tractors launching boats off the beach was great fun!

fullmoonoversal
Explorer
Explorer
Veebyes wrote:
Deep Creek SP, AK

Dry camping. No defined sites. Eagles everywhere.

Was this taken this year? I can still hear the 4 wheelers.
2017 Coachmen Galleria

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hillman CG, Land Between the Lakes, TN

Mixed bag of sites. Plenty for large rigs. Only a few with views like this. Don't remember the site # but it was almost out at the end.

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Deep Creek SP, AK

Dry camping. No defined sites. Eagles everywhere.

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR

1mtnman
Explorer II
Explorer II
There I am just in the foreground looking at Blue mesa Lake, Colorado.

ExpySSV
Explorer
Explorer
Jellystone in Silver Lake, MI. Site was 171, I believe. Full hook-ups.

Campground was a little dirty, and the sites were kinda small. Still a blast though.
2003 Ford Excursion 6.8L V10
1992 Prowler 26'
2001 Montana 30'

NHclassC
Explorer
Explorer
bakerkids wrote:
NHclassC wrote:
bakerkids, Where is your door? Looks like it is not there

Because it isn't. lol. It lifts off easily. For the parade I put it in the Jeep. When we attach our Thermarest add-a-room we always take the door off the camper, too.

What will they think of next :B
2009 Wildcat 28RKBS
2008 Chevy 3500 Duramax/Allison

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
NHclassC wrote:

Because it isn't. lol. It lifts off easily. For the parade I put it in the Jeep. When we attach our Thermarest add-a-room we always take the door off the camper, too.
Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

Smokey_Lew
Explorer
Explorer
November camping in the local mountains. We shared the entire campground with two other campers on the first two nights and had the place to ourselves on the last night.

Hurkey Creek Park in the Idyllwild area is about 4,300 feet in elevation and this time of year the Cottonwoods are turning gold and getting ready to drop their leaves. Daytime temperatures were in the mid 60s and the early morning temps dropped to about 34 degrees.

Very nice campground with lots of hiking and biking trails. Campsites are developed without hook ups but there's water taps throughout the park and hot showers.

Smokey Lew
TT - 2005 Komfort 253tqs
TV - 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn Quadcab w/ 5.7 Hemi & 3.92 axel

NHclassC
Explorer
Explorer
2009 Wildcat 28RKBS
2008 Chevy 3500 Duramax/Allison

Markie5150
Explorer
Explorer
The Rincon, between Ventura and Santa Barbara

Buellton, CA

Fria Beach Park, Ventura County
2011 Ford F350 Crewcab Fx4 Diesel 6.7L
2012 HeartLand LandMark Rushmore

kknowlton
Explorer
Explorer
Now that is cute, bakerkids! ๐Ÿ™‚
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
While not technically a campsite, I thought you all might enjoy. I entered my T@B in our Christmas parade, "An old fashioned Christmas", and won first in the misc. category :B

A close-up of one of the windows:
Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

Dixiecamper
Explorer
Explorer
Just got our camper in October of 2011. Here are pics from our first 2 trips (weekenders close to home).

# 12 George Cossar State Park at Enid Lake in MS. It was Halloween weekend and the campground was packed. This site was not on the water. All the sites in this loop (Yocona) have water,elec & sewer. There is a bathouse with hot showers. Nice mature trees everywhere. I think we paid $20.

Wall Doxey State Park just south of Holly Springs MS. All of the sites in the newer back campground are heavily wooded. Sites have water & elec. There is a dump station. Clean bathouse with hot showers and the water pressure will blast your skin off. There is a lake in the park but not in the campground. I think we paid $18.

Love looking at everyone's pics! I am going to start a wishlist file of places to go camping.
Read about the places we have camped (mostly in the Mid-South US):
We Would Rather Be Camping