cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Sites in Tulsa OK south or Broken Arrow

BettyBoop7
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have suggestions for good rv parks in southern Tulsa or Broken Arrow?
4 REPLIES 4

ken56
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know anything about RV parks there but I used to live on Mingo rd. at Admiral when I attended Spartan School of Aeronautics. Us guys used to frequent Bells Amusement Park near the Expo center on Friday nights. Good memories.

TxGearhead
Explorer II
Explorer II
Depending on what you want, the Expo Square "parking lot" could work. I stay there for a week every January for the "Chili Bowl" indoor midget car races. Good facilities. But if you're looking for green grass next to a creek, that ain't it.
Call first to be sure there isn't a horse show or similar.
2018 Ram 3500 CC LB DRW 4X4 Cummins Aisin Laramie Pearl White
2018 Landmark Oshkosh
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4
2014 NauticStar 21 ShallowBay 150HP Yamaha
2016 GoDevil 18X44 35HP Surface Drive

RoyF
Explorer
Explorer
The south part of Tulsa is upscale, so no RV parks. Mingo RV park in north Tulsa usually has a place or two for travelers. (Like many urban RV parks, it is mostly occupied by permanent residents.) We have stayed there a few times. The location is Mingo & I-244. Tulsa's road system is pretty fast -- it wouldn't take long to drive to south Tulsa.

Keystone State Park to the west is about twenty minutes from downtown and would be a nice place to stay.

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
I believe there is a Corps of Engineers cg a few miles east of Broken Arrow. "Bluff Landing." Just a few miles out of town, a straight shot on (45mph) 71st St. Iโ€™ve never been there though (too close to home to consider camping there, I guess). Anything else close by that I can think of is more of a โ€˜parking lotโ€™ atmosphere. Thereโ€™s a place like that at the Tulsa fairgrounds, on the pavement, "Expo Square."
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point