cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sanctuary RV Resort Bonita Springs FL

mimosa
Explorer
Explorer
Just wondering if anyone has been to this new RV resort and if so any feedback would be appreciated. Thank You.
12 REPLIES 12

KenMast
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone stayed here recently (like after February of 2015)?

I have reservations for Jan-Feb 2016, and just wondering how they are doing on their planned improvements.

Thanks for any input you can provide.
2015 Class C Thor Four Winds 31L. Toad is a 2012 Chevy Equinox.

travelcamper
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info Ken. Sounds good and I think we're going to try to reserve a spot for January. We will keep an eye out for that rooster!

KenMast
Explorer
Explorer
Hey travelcamper,

All 3 are nice sites. Lots of trees in that area so you'll get shade. They are flat (as all sites at Sanctuary are). If you have a satellite I can't say whether you'll get interference from the trees or not. You'll also probably get debris falling from the trees. When I was there in March, the pet area was not fenced as yet. There was some problem with the permit for fencing. But I was assured that it would be done soon and definitely by next season. You will also be close to the clubhouse and the diner.

ps: If you see a rooster there, please shoot it.

Ken

travelcamper
Explorer
Explorer
I am considering trying to reserve a site in pet section, possibly #201 or 202 or 35. Can you tell me anything about these sites?

travelcamper
Explorer
Explorer
KenMast wrote:
Hi, I just returned from a week at Sanctuary RV Resort in Bonita Springs. It's an old park that is being completely renovated. What they have done so far is great, but there is still more work to be done. They have said that it will be completed this summer and ready for next season. In January and February, before we arrived, we learned that the park was completely full and turning away those without reservations. When we arrived the park was about one quarter full, and that made the stay great. The location is great, and we were so impressed with their plans for next season, that we made reservations for January and February of next year. They have great laundry facilities, but at this time, only one rest room/shower per gender. There are plans for more of these for next season. There is a cafรฉ on premises and a large clubhouse for social events. We really enjoyed our time there, obviously since we're coming back, this time for two months. To my knowledge, they are almost booked for next season, so if you're interested, get your reservations in now.

If you have any other specific questions, let me know. I'll be glad to answer.

Ken

Wind1957
Explorer
Explorer
Just booked for 2 weeks for February 2016. Thanks for the information as it sounds like a great place. Our goal is 2 month stay in jan/feb 2017.

johnnyrv
Explorer
Explorer
i think they have a minimum length requirement

Richert
Explorer
Explorer
We were just there for 2 nights, Monday and Tuesday, I agree with Kenmast, we will return. We live in Haines City, FLA but like to visit Ft Myers/Naple area occasionally.
Blake
2019 Sunseeker
2012 Jeep Wrangler Toad
Wife in passenger seat.

KenMast
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, I just returned from a week at Sanctuary RV Resort in Bonita Springs. It's an old park that is being completely renovated. What they have done so far is great, but there is still more work to be done. They have said that it will be completed this summer and ready for next season. In January and February, before we arrived, we learned that the park was completely full and turning away those without reservations. When we arrived the park was about one quarter full, and that made the stay great. The location is great, and we were so impressed with their plans for next season, that we made reservations for January and February of next year. They have great laundry facilities, but at this time, only one rest room/shower per gender. There are plans for more of these for next season. There is a cafรฉ on premises and a large clubhouse for social events. We really enjoyed our time there, obviously since we're coming back, this time for two months. To my knowledge, they are almost booked for next season, so if you're interested, get your reservations in now.

If you have any other specific questions, let me know. I'll be glad to answer.

Ken

jaybe
Explorer
Explorer
I am also interested in any current information/pictures of Sanctuary RV Resort. Wondering if anyone has any info or pictures.
Thanks!

Gary

KenMast
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,

We'll be staying there for a week in mid February. I'll let you know then.

Ken

Bears_Den
Explorer
Explorer
Go to RVParkReviews.com, there are two reviews of this park. It just opened this past fall. It used to be a migrant trailer park for the pickers. I have not been that way in a long while so I cant offer much more.
2014 Kodiak 279 rbsl
2017 Ford F-150 King Ranch V8
Equalizer hitch
Ford integrated brake controller
2004 Travel Lite 23S Hybrid Travel Trailer ( previous trailer )
1998 Viking Popup ( previous trailer )

No substitute for experience