cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Santa Fe New Mexico

blkdodge
Explorer
Explorer
Any information on RV parks are n Santa Fe would be appreciated.
Good and Bad
Access and space size
I have read some reviews and it seems spaces are pretty tight and navigation through some can be a challenge.

Thoughts.
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW/2012 Heartland Landmark San Antonio.
6 REPLIES 6

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed last year at Trailer Ranch right in town, no problems getting in and out and the location was wonderful
2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know what pictures you've looked at but Santa Fe Skies is probably the best park there. They're all on gravel and it's high desert so not a lot of vegetation growing.
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

blkdodge
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the information.
We have friends that stay there and really like it but the internet pics leave a little to be desired. We are only going to be there for a day and a half, so I guess it really doesn't matter that much.
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW/2012 Heartland Landmark San Antonio.

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Another for Santa Fe Skies. Only stayed there one time but would again. Nothing particularly special. But nice enough, just off I-25, and convenient to downtown Santa Fe.

padredw
Nomad
Nomad
Agree completely about Santa Fe Skies. Sites are adequate for big rigs. WIFI is good at site.

We have also stayed at the Rancos de Santa Fe campground which is out on the east side of town about the same distance that Santa Fe Skies is out to the west.

We have come to prefer Santa Fe Skies.

Thunder_Mountai
Explorer II
Explorer II
We've stayed at Santa Fe Skies at least 8 times. Never had any space or navigation issues even when not dropping toad until we get to the site.
2016 Winnebago Journey 40R
2018 Rubicon
1982 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser
2020 Keystone Outback 327CG
2020 Dodge Ram 2500
Polaris RZR XP 1000
4 Cats
3 Dogs
1 Bottle of Jack Daniels
Two old hippies still trying to find ourselves!