cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sebring of Frostproof CG Recommendation

az99
Explorer
Explorer
We want to stop over in the Sebring to Frostproof, Fl. area for a few days next week. Does anyone have a recommendation. 40' MH with toad.

Thanx
4 REPLIES 4

az99
Explorer
Explorer
don b wrote:
Lakemont Ridge and Rainbow Resort, both in Frostproof and both nice parks. I would call first, sites are getting scarce but did see some empty, hopefully they are available. Good luck.
Stayed at Rainbow. Nice place with big sites.
Thanx

DHDW_2dogs
Explorer
Explorer
Buttonwood Bay in Sebring, this is a very friendly 55+ resort with all ameneties and tons of activities.
DH, 1946
DW, 1949
Daughter #1 Miniature shnauzer (deceased Sept 2010)
Daughter #2 Cockapoo (deceased May 2011)
2007 Ford F250 Super Duty, FX4 XLT, 6.0 L Diesel,Crew,,Timbren SES kit, Toyo AT tires, ScangaugeII
2008 Denali 5th wheel model 31SB-M5,
Honda 2000I

scbwr
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you don't mind being about 30 minutes south of Sebring, the Sunshine RV Resort just south of Lake Placid is fairly nice and reasonable. We're here for the month. It's primarily a 55+ resort with lots of nice people. It's located on route 70 just off of the 27.
2012 Newmar Bay Star 3302
Blue Ox Avail
BrakeBuddy Advantage
2015 Malibu

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

don_b1
Explorer
Explorer
Lakemont Ridge and Rainbow Resort, both in Frostproof and both nice parks. I would call first, sites are getting scarce but did see some empty, hopefully they are available. Good luck.
2003 Dolphin Model 5380, Workhorse 8.1, 04 Honda CRV, Brake Buddy, Blue Ox, Banks System, Garmin 7200.